Jannarelly Design-1

Jannarelly Design-1

The Jannarelly Design-1 is a lightweight race car with no aids whatsoever. The car uses a 3.5L V6 producing 321 Hp while weighing as much as your average Lotus Elise Series 3, 850Kg. Because of it’s looks are similar to the iconic Shelby Cobra and a Ginetta G4, it boasts amazing handling. The defence score is moderately high for its size, but not competitive enough against other cars to it’s rank, the same can be said for the attack except it is highly competitive against other cars in it’s rank as it has a top speed of 186Mph and a 0-60 in 2.8s. Along with the other cars I suggested, I want this car to come to the game as it is a quirky little car as well as producing high performance for its size.

Here are the pictures of the car:

And here are the specs of this car, tell me what you think about them:

Token:3

Price: 560B

Top Speed:186Mph

Acceleration:16

Handling: 19

Braking: 16

Spoilers: Yes

Race Class: 95(S)

Derby Attack:84

Derby Defence:75

Here are some other cars I suggested, take a look at them and tell me what you think of the car itself and it’s specs:
Red Bull X2010
Gordon Murray Automotive T50
Toyota E-Racer
Ginetta G4
Elemental RP1
Red Bull X2011
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa Sport
Vandal One R
Porsche Mission R
Schuppan 962CR
Praga R1R
Lotus Exige GT3 Concept
Mazda RX-Vision
Factory Five 818
Radical RXC 500R
Tommykaira ZZII
SRT Tomahawk S
Ariel Atom 3.5R
Toyota Sports EV
Baltaser Revolt
Dallara Stradale
Honda Invisus Concept
Spartan-V
Porsche 919 Street Concept
Toyota FT-1

14 Likes

Revive-1

2 Likes

Overpriced and why does this have 19 handling. Should have 17 or 16

3 Likes

well it weighs as much as an Elise and aero so yea

2 Likes

Oh. Nvm

2 Likes

I would do design 2 but there isn’t enough info

1 Like

Revive because this is one of the few times where i genuinely feel it’s modernized. Instead of adding a pair of nice headlights and maybe a bigger, sharper pair of rims, this one goes full out on the modernization aspect WITHOUT making it too unfamiliar. You can still see the clear 1950’s Le Mans influence here, but the addition of some extra aero work round the bottom half of the car AND moving the engine further back (From Front Mid Engine to RMR), it ends up looking hella snazzy. Probably real fun to take out for quick drive too, can’t go wrong with something as reliable, affordable and common as a Nissan VQ-Series V6.

1 Like