Ligier JS P4

Ligier JS P4

The Ligier JS P4 Is a Le Mans Road Car made by Ligier, a racing team from France. The Ligier JS P4 uses a Ford Ecoboost V6 producing 385Hp as well as weighing under a Ton (920Kg). It boasts great handling as it has almost the same design of a Le Mans car. The car has below average defence and above average Attack as it goes 0-60 in 3s and a top speed of 212Mph. Along with the other cars I suggested, I want this car to come to the game as it has amazing performance overall.

Here are the pictures:

And here are the specs for the car. Tell me what you think about it

Token:3

Price: 280B

Top Speed:212Mph

Acceleration:16.7

Handling: 19.4

Braking: 19

Spoilers: No

Race Class: 98(S)

Derby Attack:99

Derby Defence:87

Here are some other cars I suggested, take a look at them and tell me what you think of the car itself and it’s specs:
Red Bull X2010
Gordon Murray Automotive T50
Toyota E-Racer
Ginetta G4
Elemental RP1
Red Bull X2011
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa Sport
Vandal One R
Porsche Mission R
Schuppan 962CR
Praga R1R
Lotus Exige GT3 Concept
Mazda RX-Vision
Factory Five 818
Radical RXC 500R
Tommykaira ZZII
SRT Tomahawk S
Ariel Atom 3.5R
Toyota Sports EV
Baltaser Revolt
Dallara Stradale
Honda Invisus Concept
Spartan-V
Porsche 919 Street Concept
Toyota FT-1
Jannarelly Design-1
Mirai
RCR Superlight Coupe

If this is already suggested, like it to increase the chance of it coming into the game!

14 Likes

why do you keep this in there

4 Likes

Just in case if this is already suggested
I really want all the cars suggested to come in certain updates so I ask this not for likes, just for a chance for it to come into the game cause in my opinion, I believe that they should come as they are unique in a certain way

2 Likes

Y
E
S

2 Likes

The funny thing is that it looks like this:

Combined with this

The thought of that really makes me like the Ligier JS P4, The SCG 003S and the Toyota GR Supersport

4 Likes

revive

2 Likes

Revive

2 Likes