Honda Invisus Concept

Honda Invisus Concept

The Honda Invisus Concept is a rendering made to be the next genaration of the NSX. The car is inspired by 2 cars which is already in the game, the Ferrari FXX K and the Aston Martin Vulcan. The car is said to be powered by a V8 producing around 1000Hp. The car doesn’t have any weight specs so I am speculating it to weigh 1 Ton (1000Kg). Because it was intended to be a track car, it will have incredible handling. The Attack and Defence are both good as it has a top speed of 223mph and a 0-60 in 2.6 seconds. Along with the other cars I suggested, I want this car to come to the game as it has amazing performance overall and has a good impression of what the next NSX would look like

Here are the pictures of the car:

And here are the specs of this car, tell me what you think about them:

Token:3

Price: 460B

Top Speed:223Mph

Acceleration:17.3

Handling: 19.7

Braking: 15

Spoilers: Yes (But the high-end spoiler won’t effect the handling)

Race Class: 97(S)

Derby Attack:92

Derby Defence:92

Here are some other cars I suggested, take a look at them and tell me what you think of the car itself and it’s specs:

Red Bull X2010

Gordon Murray Automotive T50

Toyota E-Racer

Ginetta G4

Elemental RP1

Red Bull X2011

2002 Suzuki Hayabusa Sport

Vandal One R

Porsche Mission R

Schuppan 962CR

Praga R1R

Lotus Exige GT3 Concept

Mazda RX-Vision

Factory Five 818

Radical RXC 500R

Tommykaira ZZII

SRT Tomahawk S

Ariel Atom 3.5R

Toyota Sports EV

Baltaser Revolt

Dallara Stradale

18 Likes

thats really cool but it looks similar to the apollo ie

2 Likes

Not really tho, there isn’t any shark fins, the Apollo looks for aggresssive in the front+back

2 Likes

WOW

2 Likes

Revive

1 Like

Mmm~

1 Like

Why revive

1 Like

This is literally a peaceful looking Apollo IE

1 Like

just like that

1 Like

Invisus

1 Like

"brutha brutha hold on man hold on

WUT DA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL OH MAH GAD NO WAY"- slvsoundss guy

2 Likes