Schuppan 962CR

The Schuppan 962CR is a road legal Supercar with racing in mind. It was built as a tribute to Schuppan’s 1983 24 Hours of Le Mans victory and 1983 All Japan Sports Prototype Championship title (Schuppan won both driving a Porsche 956). This car has 600Hp while weighing 1050KG. The car goes 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and has a top speed of 230Mph. Along with the other cars I suggested, I want this car to come to the game as it is classical and very amazing

Here are the pictures of this car:

And here are the specs of this car:

Token:3

Price: 480B

Top Speed: 230Mph

Acceleration: 17.2

Handling: 18.5

Braking 19

Spoilers: Yes

Race Class: 95(S)

Derby Attack:82

Derby Defense:86

Here are some other cars I suggested, take a look at them and tell me what you think of the car itself and it’s specs:

Red Bull X2010

Gordon Murray Automotive T50

Toyota E-Racer

Ginetta G4

Elemental RP1

Red Bull X2011

2002 Suzuki Hayabusa Sport

Vandal One R

Porsche Mission R

17 Likes

defense is way too high attack is good, but in stock form its too much

handling is debatable
cool car though left a like

4 Likes

I’m not good at setting Derby stats, I’ll decrease it tho and the handling is fine for a Le Mans Road Car

4 Likes

that’s an s class

5 Likes

:xdd:

5 Likes

Oh, sorry, mistake

3 Likes

I 100 percent agree with the adding of this car as its quite unique compared to many others. I would say bump down the attack and defence a bit and change handling to 18.3 at most and accel to 17 but i really like this suggestion

4 Likes

Now that I look at it, it doesn’t look like it can produce 19.2 handling at stock, I think I will bump it down to 18.5 and possibly to maintain the ranking, I will boost the acceleration to 17.2, maybe if applying the high-end spoiler could boost the handling up to 19.2

4 Likes

Revive-6

2 Likes

R E V I V E
Also it’s coming to FH5 ;)

1 Like

noice

2 Likes

Yeah
Someone made a mistake and said that another car was coming instead XD

1 Like

Porsche :+1::+1::+1::white_check_mark: