I think you'll like all these suggestions

I have a whole bunch of suggestions. I would greatly appreciate if these were added into the game.

Suggestion 1: Add airbags

Description: When a car hits something hard enough for the engine to start hissing, airbags should deploy from the car. Depending on where the impact is, there should be driver airbags, passenger airbags, knee airbags, and side rollover airbags. I think this would be great and make the game a little more realistic. Examples: If someone t-bones you (with enough force) all of the side rollover airbags should deploy. If someone side swipes you, the side rollover airbags should deploy depending on which side was damaged. If you collide with something head on (with enough force) All the airbags should deploy. If someone rear ends you (with enough force), all the airbags should deploy.

Suggestion 2: Add the ability to loose health when someone crashes into your car.

Description: Depending on how fast someone hits you, or how serious the crash is, you should loose health when people wreck your car. People with invincibility gamepass will not be affected though, thus adding another feature to the super human gamepass.

Suggestion 3: Add an in-game clock.

Description: There should be day and night in the CC2 game, and therefore a clock showing in-game time should be added.

Suggestion 4: The option for car lights

Description: I think brake lights, reverse lights, head lights, and turn signals should be added for a better role-playing experience.

Suggestion 5: Gas stations

Description: I think cars should run out of gas after quite a bit of driving, and therefore there should be a gas station where cars can full up gas for a better roleplay experience.

Suggestion 6: Favorite cars

Description: I think there should be an option where you can favorite some cars that you like and it should be a new category in the dealership.

Suggestion 7: Slide paddle instead of Touch Paddle

Description: We currently have touch paddles for the gas and brake pedals, a slide paddle can basically be slid up until there is no more room to push the pedals. I know this one seems confusing, so I will provide you with a video of what I am talking about.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ukiNyuRV8248Aom58

6 Likes

the game is not called realism simulator, so I doubt airbags or like gas station will happen(but you never know), also health is a kinda bad idea, especially in derby or when your pvp is on

3 Likes

Well, since this is a car game, I thought it would be cool and realistic to add airbags and gas stations, after all the developers are trying their hardest to make this a realistic game, so I thought why not give them some suggestions? Like I just said, this is only a suggestion and isn’t mandatory for a good game.

2 Likes

yeah i know but hey there always a chance to have one these added

1 Like

Airbags:

Suggestions 3 and 4:

Gas stations:

Favourite cars:

(it’s in there)

In other words, Suggestions 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 have already been suggested (with 3 being on the trello). Suggestions 2 and 7 are fine AFAIK

3 Likes