The new features i wish to be added to CC2

I dont know if anyone posted this but my opinion is CC2 would add some features like :
-Daily login rewards ( i dont think this gonna be added)
-Mission in facility and derby arenas.
-Favourite vehicles bar so you can quickly spawn your favor car just in one panel.
-Some system prevent another players jumping on your vehicle because they make your vehicle slower ( this just my opinion)
That’s all ! Thanks for reading :D
My account : sonbx123

16 Likes

I think maybe you would star a car (like bookmarking) and then there is a menu for your stared cars.

6 Likes

looks cool

2 Likes

All of it seems fine except

this since you are supposed to earn the money by crushing the your cars in the crushers, the ‘daily login’ would render as useless and take some of the fun out of CC2. Just my opinion.

6 Likes

People jumping on cars are really annoying it slows people down and I always have to yell in the chat to get them out so that no jumping on car system needs to get added

3 Likes

You can favorite your most liked vehicles and maybe have a category in-game for the favorited vehicles

5 Likes

This would actually be really helpful and probably easy to make

3 Likes

the ability to favourite cars would be a very useful thing, there could be a button when selecting a car in the dealership with a star that pressing, turns the star golden then favourites it. these cars appear first in the dealership list, and can be specifically sorted through the “favourites” category.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums

1 Like

a section for favorited cars in the dealership! there could be a button near to the customize button (or next to the four square buttons in the top left corner) for each car labeled “add to favorites” or something similar, with a star symbol. once you click this favorites button, it brings you to another area in the dealership with a car list on the top that only has your favorited cars. there could also be a new filter for favorited cars in the vehicle list

2 Likes

favorites category???

I think it would be better to choose the car in the races if you had a favorites system, so just go find your favorite car very simple

2 Likes

there should be a way to keep track of what vehicles you prefer by making them ‘‘your favorites’’

3 Likes

cool yes

A nice idea would be custom sorting, where you can save a car or tick something to add it to a group or list of cars so instead of having to rummage around through loads of cars to find a specific one you can just use a sorting option to bring up a list of cars you regularly use. This or a sort of favorites list (only one custom sort).

1 Like

I think daily rewards would be good, if the reward is credits or new wheel and spoiler.

1 Like

They should definitely add a favoriting system!

1 Like

Since I’ve been playing the game for a good while now, I’ve noticed that (Especially during races) it’s incredibly annoying to navigate through to find a certain vehicle you want to use. If you have played the game for a while you may know that you may have customized some car that you enjoy using in races. It would be so greatly appreciated if there was a favourite tab on the menu so that you can find cars easier and faster.

This doesn’t have to apply to races alone. If you enjoy playing with friends there sure are some vehicles you’d like to use constantly, for example the heavy equipment vehicles or the sausage car as some examples. It would just be a quality of life update that I hope a lot of people can appreciate.

1 Like

Why not add a basic livery customization system?

1 Like

Basically you can favorite vehicles like if you like fast vehicles you can press a button to favorite them.

4 Likes

that would be genius but it would be chaos if you would favourite all vehicles and finding the one u need would be like looking for the new cars