Gas Stations And Tesla Superchargers And Public Chargers with Working Fuel Tanks

I think this may be one of the like 5 things Car Crushers 2 needs to add. There should be working fuel tanks in all vehicles, and Gasoline Automobiles could be fueled up at Gas Stations. Tesla’s can be charged at a Tesla Supercharging Station. And Other Electric cars that are not Tesla’s can be charged at a Public Charging Station.

7 Likes

since they added credits u can go to the gas station and pay to refuel your car… … …i want this added

2 Likes

I like it, but maybe those should be explosive and in some kind of mode in CC2 like a roleplay or movie maker mode.

2 Likes

This is as useful as Asphalt’s fuel system.

2 Likes

Maybe has it as an option, for people who just want a touch of realism.

2 Likes

Literally every modern game has a fuel system now.

“hEy wE wAnT a FuEl sYsTem tHiNgY sO wE cAn mAkE tHiS gAmE hArDeR tO GrInD aNd mAkE iT mOrE pAy tO wIn” - No one ever

2 Likes

That is precisely what I mean by “As useful as Asphalt’s fuel system.” People who play that game find the fuel system useless and makes the game more frustrating.

2 Likes

This is why A8 is so popular. It doesn’t have the fuel system literally every racing game made after it has.

A9, Overdrive City, NFS:NL, CSR 2…

All of them have the fuel system in one way or another.

A8 doesn’t, and I hope it stays that way.

Also A9’s career doesn’t make sense. Like suddenly you need a car that you never got any blueprints for beforehand, meaning you have to hope it pops up in the Store.

2 Likes

Asphalt 9 has disappointed many fans.
With Asphalt 8, it was a completely new thing and had many new thing to it, but Asphalt 9, it feels roughly the same with only a few differences.

1 Like

The one thing that gets me though is their “Exotic Beast” career mission, I really like the picture.

1 Like