Vehicle Respawn: Cooldown Bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: Re-spawning your vehicle while you’re dead, will not make the vehicle re-spawn, but it will give you the re-spawn cool-down.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Every time

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Make sure you do not currently have the re-spawn cool-down.
  2. Reset your character. (Or just die in any way, really.)
  3. Re-spawn your vehicle. (Make sure it’s BEFORE you yourself re-spawns.)

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No:

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: WP444

3 Likes

These are some other bugs I’ve found:

PS: I’m in the CC2 Group… Just saying… cough cough… pro crusher, cough cough… :smirk:

3 Likes

And of course you did it again. Don’t ask for rank and cite your other bugs it’s a bad move and also why would you even respawn a car when you’re dead? I don’t think this is a bug.

2 Likes

It’s a feature that re-spawning while you’re dead gives you a cool-down?.. Doesn’t seem right to me.

2 Likes

It’s a 10 second cooldown, it wont kill you to wait 10 seconds.

2 Likes

I thought it was a 20 second cool-down. And isn’t that considered a bug?

2 Likes

Not exactly but it’s only 10 seconds also no because it isn’t 10 Game breaking and 2) It wont affect you or anyone else.

2 Likes

Theres a bug where you sometimes can’t spawn your car, but you just have to reset your character then it will work.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, @yopro989! Have a great time!

1 Like