Dealership Bug: Customize Locked Vehicles

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: Being able to Customize locked vehicles.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Every time

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Go to the Dealership.
  2. Click on an unlocked vehicle. (Can be a vehicle you can afford, or a drive-able vehicle.)
  3. Quickly (And I mean QUICKLY.) click on a locked vehicle, and click Customize.

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No:
Sort of. (It’s part of the dealership, but doesn’t really have anything to do with the GUI bugging.)

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: WP444

2 Likes

These are some other bugs I’ve found:

PS: I’m in the CC2 Group… Just saying… cough cough… pro crusher, cough cough… :smirk:

3 Likes

Ok a couple of things wrong here, one is that you don’t need to cite your other bugs because we’ve probably seen it. and 2) Don’t ask for rank because it’s just a bad move and you’ll not get it if you ask for a rank. and uhh 3) not a bug you just glitched the dealership.

2 Likes

@Chicken Uh… I wasn’t asking for rank… I was HINTING at it. :smirk: Also, how is it not a bug? I “glitched the dealership”? Isn’t that a bug?..

2 Likes

Hinting it is asking for a rank basically. Also you did it AGAIN when I asked you NOT to. Finally glitching is kinda different than a bug, glitching is basically forcefully breaking a function in-game whilst a bug is a scripting problem that ruins someones game experience without them doing anything.

2 Likes