Row 1: The Speed Crash Test Bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: Almost everything in the tunnel will disappear, other then the first wall. (The wall for the Short Distance setting.) The passenger will see the first wall, but go through it. The passenger will not see the second wall, and can go through it, falling out the world, dying.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Every time (It seems, I tested it twice as the passenger, once as the driver. It happened to the passenger all three times.)

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Get somebody to be the driver. (Could be you, but the bug only works for the passenger.)
  2. Drive to Row 1, and enter the Speed Crash Test. (Before you go down, see step 3.)
  3. Have the driver set the distance to Long, and the passenger set the distance to Short.
  4. Drive down, all the way to the end.
  5. Have the passenger, jump out of the car, and walk forward towards where the second wall would be.
  6. Fall to your death.

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No:
Yes, sort of. (It only happens to the Passenger of the vehicle.)
If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: WP444

4 Likes

These are some other bugs I’ve found:

PS: I’m in the CC2 Group… Just saying… cough cough… pro crusher, cough cough… :smirk:

4 Likes

If panwellz approves of them you will get it

3 Likes

S̶m̶e̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶ ̶c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶e̶r̶

3 Likes