Stunt Driver Competition time resetting

Bug Description:
Stunt Driver Competition time resets as you make another air time

As shown in the GIF, my supposed Best Time has went from 0.51 Seconds down to 0.17 Seconds

Bug Frequency:
I am currently unsure if this happens everytime since I have only encountered this once

Platform:
Computer

Reproduction Steps:

1. Be in a stunt driver live competition
  2. Perform multiple air times and this should reset your supposed “best time” everytime

Roblox Username:
ThyCharlemagne

I’ll follow up further details if ever I happen to encounter this again

5 Likes

This bug happens to me and it’s very annoying

3 Likes

you can clearly see in my vid that I was first, but then it resets the time and at the end, it scammed me by deleting my time

1 Like

Actually, let me add to this as well, once you make another air time after your very first air time, the results for you will pop-up as DNF

2 Likes

Yeah they need fix

1 Like

So, in this game, I found one mistake when the competition about the stuntman starts, that is, where you need to stay in the air for the longest time, and now, when I take first place, then during the results I don’t see any players except for one random, who also scored a random number of times where he was in the air! Fix this, please! And the game is very cool, thank you! I dont send photo, if you want i send you, then i do it.

1 Like

yes me too it keeps saying dnp but i played

also sometimes i get like 3.56 secs it put me 2.35, the previous airtime then at the end, it put the last 2 players on the results with 0.15 and 0.69

could u send one here pls?

Man’s playing on a Nintendo 64

No he’s recording with FreeVideoRecorder.com (it’s not a real site I made that up)

Bandi cam

This bug happens when a stunt driver competition happens

The bug happens every time when I do the competition

I play on phone

Steps for it to occur

1. Get your airtime more then 1.30 seconds
  2. Wait for the competition to end and when it ends it shows 1, 2 , or 3 everyone else it says DNP even though you played it

No it happened on everyone on my server

Roblox user:muderoom

Competitions are broken beyond repair right now. Everyone has reported it.

oh wait this should be merged with this shouldn’t it

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: Stunt Driver Competition Won’t Show Me On The Leaderboard, Only Shows One Person

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Wait For Stunt Driver Competition To Start
  2. Try To Get 1st Place
  3. Wait Until Competition Ends
  4. You Don’t Show Up And Others, Only One Person

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: sillypizza12Ab

‘’- Fixed the Stunt Driver competition sometimes saying you didn’t participate even though you did’’

What kind of pc are you playing on

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer:so whenever you participated in a competition, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd people who held the record won’t be displayed when the competition ended

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer:everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer:phone

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Participate in a competition
  2. Wait for it to end

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No:yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Note: i will screenshot the yellow and red text in the dev console if this happened again

Roblox username:samuel543ganteng1

1 Like

The Stunt Driver is the most broken one