There is a bug with the leaderboard for some events

When someone would get top 3 in the mini events such as drifting, or airtime, it would show them on the leaderboard. Once the event ends, it however would show up as DNC. This has happened to me multiple times. Also, if you participate in the longest airtime, and the drift ones, it doesn’t keep your highest score. It resets your highest attempt with your most recent. I got a time of 2 seconds one time for example, then I drifted for 0.5 seconds, and it took the time of 0.5 instead, due to it being the most recent attempt. Hopefully you can look into this. Thank you.

~Srock9

1 Like

I think this has been reported before.

1 Like

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: Refusal of reward, disqualified from the challenge without reason and display of the winners of the challenge only those of the first and second place.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Sometimes

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:
There’s only a step: play the challenge given. For exemple: make the highest jump possible, then sometimes the bug appears.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: TheSuitDeveloper

2 Likes

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
not getting the prize despite being first

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
sometimes

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:
1.win
2. wait for the event to be over
3.not getting the prize despite being first

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
idk

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

dragons200129 (display name is DiamondDragonPickaxe)

1 Like

The stunt driver challange is being broken

1 Like