Ranking every update so far, after the beta

Got bored so yeah… (will get updated when new updates come out) also no minor updates are included, also this is my opinion and if you have your own write a comment or something.

58, Update 7(bass blaster update) is the worst update because of the lack of content literally: it just adds the bass blaster and that’s it, there are no new cars, but a couple of bug fixes and that’s it.

57, Update 8 (Terzo Millennio update)is this low because it’s also lacking in content, it added one new car the Terzo Millennio, a remodel of the Sesto Elemento and multiple bug fixes.

56, Update 4 was a balance update, it made derby more fair by added skill levels(beginner, experienced and pro), it added a new game pass the rocket booster, you can now join your friends in derby, made ice less slippery and improved the armor on the juggernaut and a couple of bug fixes but no new cars.

55, Update 1(Christmas 1) this is low on the list because of its lack of content, but was the first update after its free release, the update added 3 new cars( the p1 gtr, snow plow and a semi), also made the map snowy and added team domination into the derby.

54, Update 6 (derby map voting update)is a average update i’d say, yes I know this is an important update is gave us map voting in derby which is important, but otherwise it was meh, it added two new cars the Ford gt and the Vulcan (one of my favorite cars for racing in CC2) , a new power up: energy pulse( I would say that is one of the worst power ups) the bowl arena, and couple of bug fixes

After this all the updates are all decent … At least I think it is

53, Update 5(xbox support) is an average update, yes it added two cars(the hellcat and the Veneno), a new map, xbox support(I don’t use xbox, but it bought the game to so many more people, resulting in a bigger player base) and couple of bugs fixes, but otherwise is was a meh update.

52, Update 2(backfires, hell yeah), it was a cool update I would say, it added backfires, added new sounds and stuff. new lighting, 2 new cars( the senna and the apc) and reworked the money shop.

51, Update 18, the Thrust SSC update: we got the thrust ssc and the delta foremost 3 truck, it was winter again so they added back Christmas things and made the map white again, it also added the snowman event where you smash snowman and try to get the “winter smasher” title.

50, Update 25, the freeze tag update: the update where they added freeze tag and 4 new cars( NSX, M-B special roadster, the motor grader and the Mclaren vision gt/ VXG) and a couple of bug fixes, also rip Gandeur revelation.

49, Update 9: the update added the aircraft carrier map, 3 new vehicles (F5, ferrari 599, Rostershire W-550) , the update gave us new explosion effects, new burn damage for parts, made the Veneno 4 tokens and other bug fixes and smaller things.

48, Update 49: (air thrusters and tricks update), this update brought us air thrusters for tricks and flips while in the air(i literally forget this exists unless im in add-ons for cars). The update added 6 new cars with 1 coming as a limited edition later in update 49e(Maserati mc20, Audi ai trail, Bugatti Type 32, a tractor(I just noticed we have a lot of tractors in this game), a rv, Toyota 222D). While the update was cool it was kinda p2w as many cars later in the game don’t even have the max scrap count to afford it for the car, so this update was honestly kinda mid.

47, Update 17: the drift update I would say, it was cool but, no one really drifts around anymore so uh yea and the drifting sucks in my opinion, the update added 3 new cars ( cybertruck, type 35 and the golf cart), added car horns, and made driving on different surfaces have different sounds.

46, Update 11(idk the main theme): it added 3 new vehicles (Centenario, Zamboni, and the s600), the update also added a new game pass( rocket launcher), added better shadows ,added lights in all the crushers , reduced a lot of lag and other bug fixes / optimizations.

45, Update 20(runway go vroom): it added a giant runway( to finally reach cars top speeds), 5 new vehicles, compared to the usual 3 or 4( Jesko, dodge charger police car, TL 540 or the bulldozer, transit bus and the overland train). It also added working lights for emergency vehicles, brand new derby map which is the junkyard, and new escape helicopter routes.

44, Update 10, bigger servers: it added bigger servers from 6-12 players , it added 2 new vehicles( veyron and the viper acr) a brand new derby map, made the crash tests wider, remade the magnet and a bunch of other fixes or smaller updates.

43, Update 23: the fourth of July update: it added 4 new vehicles (Sian, m3 gtr, mclaren gt and the Renault tank) , we got fireworks, got better hand brakes for drifting, drift tires, a health bar in derby and many other fixes and content.

42, Update 46: The hypershock SSC update(bloodhound in irl), average update other than the flagship car that is the bloodhound and 5 others (a racing tractor, a dump truck, Ferrari enzo as a challenge car, hyundai N vision 74 and Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car) other than that, that’s really it aside from some smaller changes like being able to change daily missions with credits, better ragdolling and a bunch of bug fixes like always.

41, Update 27: idk what to call it: it added new engines on almost every car, 3 new cars( tiger 1 tank, lightning bolt or the mb silver lightning thats the real name, and the q80/ ferrari f80) added snow and ice again, the christmas event( which you smash presents) customizable interiors, and many others. The update was cool, that’s all I have to say.

40, Update 48, Mclaren mp4/4 update. The update added the best handling car as of dec 11 2023, update added 4 more vehicles as well, including: container mover looking thing, porsche 917, NA miata and some russian 6x6. Other than that there wasn’t much else, except making the f1/ f2 cars limited and unobtainable for newer players.

39, Update 47: the remodel/ easter update?. The update added 5 new cars (some monster truck, audi e-tron vgt, Porsche Cayenne turbo gt, that Mercedes transporting thingy and a go-kart(hated this mission with a passion, but will later be changed) and 7 remodels of older cars. Other than that, it was just smaller things like 2x mp points on weekends, premium users getting more daily missions and an on screen stop-watch for some achievements and easter rims. Yeah that’s it.

38, Ah yes update 30: the competition update I guess, it added four new cars(reliant robin, ssc tuatara, the Underground Loader, and the tesla semi truck) the cars were good and all, but that’s not the main point, the upgrade gave us competitions were you can earn credits, but it’s really buggy( at least rn), it made the crane truck free(it doesn’t really matter for me) and made taggers better in freeze tag. this update would’ve been higher if it wasn’t for the bugs and stuff that destroyed the update.

37, Update 28: the nuke truck update, it added 4 new vehicles( bolide, i8, sharpo atv and the nuke truck) it added new collision physics, search and filter in the dealership, new interiors and engines, and a bunch of other things. It was a cool update, but I felt that the nuke truck was a little meh, I mean It gets out classed by the eb7 in many ways like the acceleration( you lose so much speed while turning) and damage.

36, Update 38(I forgot about this update) the update was normal that’s all I got to say really, new cars(the apollo arrow, a humvee, the slingshot, ford model a and a tank), a challenge like all the other but this one was harder( which it gave you a wing but you have to pay for it) quality of life changes like an arrow to the helicopter for core and made the thrust ssc faster when reversing? and the Renault tank free, plus a bunch of bug fixes.

35, update 54(Christmas 2023) first of all I didn’t really like this update as its the same every year and secondly this was after a big update (second floor) so it makes sense why it wasn’t that great. Anyways the update gave us 6 new cars (budget egoista, Porsche Mission R, that Christmas thing and the polaric express tram looking thing, corvette c3 and Mustang GT500 coming later during the 1 billion visits event). it brought the Christmas event back(its like the sequel of a sequel of a sequel of a sequel) and awarded rims, a title , a wing and the vette. Other changes include: bringing snowballs back into derby, reducing max server size from 20 to 18 to reduce lag and joining derby without being the facility first which is actually nice, and of course the plethora of bug being fixed like any other update.

34, Update 32(Drill update) the update was mainly about cars and servers, so yeah, it added 5 new cars ( the drill, another civic, the race mower, ice cream truck, and the beetle), the drill was the new top car at 125t but it’s kinda weak In derby because the wheels suck. There were 8 remodels and a bigger server which is kinda controversial as it made the game lag harder for lower end computers, added an escape helicopter which is nice and improves the graphics and stuff, so it’s not a bad update.

33, update 56, Better car sounds update(shoutout @STREnergy, it’s not an easy task replacing 300+ cars, although from what I noticed from my playtesting is that there are only around 30 - 40ish unique sounds in the game, I could be wrong). Anyways update 56 also brought 5 new cars, which include: a rip off Lamborghini Huracan spyder, the Escudo Pikes Peak, Ford Explorer popo, some weird-looking rv and the Lotus Evija as the limited. Other smaller things include a ui overhaul and the average bug fixes, but that’s it… So other than the car sounds being way better and more bearable( i used to play with sound off and music on), the update was pretty mid, but I did enjoy it, especially the sounds for the 6 and 12 cylinders.

(rip, for now)
*note there probably will be one more limited car during a smaller patch that I will add later

32, Update 44: Christmas 2022, 6 new vehicles , nissan Z comes at 44e(nio ep9, Ferrari Daytona sp3, some mobile crusher looking thing, a dodge sleigh, Nissan Z and the hummer EV), cool update, but it is the same as all other Christmas updates, but this one does it the best because of the limited car and added a new gamemode: snowball fight (mid imo) and brought back snow and some other bug fixes.

31, Update 16: the update where they added a bunch of stuff: they Added mechanical player doors in all crushers for easy control room access, pvp in the facility a new mode in derby: tank battle, a new map: bridge and added 3 new cars( the cement truck, hypersport, bac mono) and remodeled 6 old cars. and plenty of other things. This update was great, made the juggernauts better, and remodeled a lot of old cars.

30, Update 40 as Panwellz said: the smallish update, we didn’t get much new feature but more minor updates in this update like the 6 new cars ( Lamborghini huracan performante(rip), Mercedes amg project one, f150 lightning, bel air taxi, that concept thing and the new limited volvo iron knight), new features include, new intro task for noobs, being able to track tasks, and changing some of the car requirements (like from VIP to free or free to VIP) and a bunch of quality of life improvements. Like I said nothing too special.

29, Update 50, some crusher revamps update I guess. The update was supposed to “has been to improve the optimization in anticipation of the 2nd floor update, but we also wanted to improve some of the worse crushers” - Panwellz. Which revamped the Drill Crusher changing its rotation from horizontal to vertical and the laser crusher to rotate instead of random movements. Oh, can’t forget about the cars too, 7 cars this time which include: a moving toilet, a budget lamborghini aventador, dodge shelby charger, a fiat concept car, Audi AI race, a rocket truck and finally a Porsche 911 Dakar(which came during update 50d) , the update further optimized the facility to reduce lag and prepare for floor 2(which was 3 updates later) and the most important part was removing the befriender achievement which was much needed as that task was terrible. So great update.

28, Update 51, was the direct follow up to 50 as it brought brand new physics in crushers to the game revamping most crushers(only 11 actually) and how they affect the cars, which make cc2 more realistic which I personally liked. The update also added 7 new cars (Mercedes V class, Mitsubishi 3k gt VR-4, a budget sesto, Porsche 992 gt3 RS which was a task car, Nissan GT-R50, some minesweeper looking thing and the Brabham bt62 which arrived later in a smaller patch). Other than the usual bug fixes, the update also removed the dodge dart from vip(always a W) and reduced lag(again for like the 40th time). Rip train crusher( I will miss you), at least they added a ladder.

27, Update 31: Well this update gave us spoilers which is cool but not game-changing, and also the cars: the dragster( basically a worst version of the thrust ssc), the double decker, the lmp1 car, and the ariel nomad, and yeah the cars were not that great since the update was about spoilers. Other cool things that came out of the update are: ragdolls which is just fun, vip server admin panel( I don’t have a vip server but yeah) and private derbies which is pog, and the new competition. so this update was cool but it got really boring in like 4 days.

26, Update 55: Idk what to call this, mobile UI update/more buttons to press? Before that, cars first. The update included 6 new cars: Ferrari 458 as the limited, Brabus 900 rocket, Audi E-tron dakar, some rivian van, a Firetruck and the Carrera GT which came later in a patch. The update also included 3 remodels: Ford gt, R35 and Honda Ridgeline. But the main part of the update was probably the updated mobile UI(I’m surprised by the amount of mobile players these days) and the Hotkeys to teleport back to your car by pressing z and teleporting to the control room when in a crusher( made life easier, although I still just use quick activate). Some other smaller additions include: a new rim, automatic zoom on mobile devices, allowing console players to use the horn, the usual bug fixes and update challenges because we definitely need more challenges.

25, Update 35 the winter update-ish thing, it added a snowman event that gave you a “huge” amount of credit (oooh and a badge)and was really easy to finish. added 5 new cars (ripsaw,maus(when buff?),c8,regera, reliant thing) and remodeled 3 old ones( xc90,escalade,the terrain destroyer), the update made crushers easier to use on mobile and on xbox, made c7 corvette free cause c8 better, fixed bugs and most Importantly rip Summit Kintla, Sokudo Crest and Sokudo Bolt :sadcat:

24, Update 26: the race update: it added working races and a leaderboard where people just exploit, it added 4 new cars ( bugatti la Voiture noire, 600lt, camaro z28 and the 4c/ 40b in game), the update also added a new badge, engine revving and a landing ramp at the end of the track, also bug fixes. rip KZ zeal. The update was awesome, but no other features, but I still can’t get the badge because I’m trash(update: got it now).

23, Update 37, idk what update is called(new crash physics?). It added 4 new cars (the egg Gemera,our first Bentley, the news van and the optimus prime truck). a cool new escape for nuke with the boat( you either gamble for more rewards or just stick to the helicopter) a butch of bug fixes, but most importantly and controversially is the new crash physics, personally I liked the changes but ik that a lot of derby players hated it because it made derby basically unplayable, so this could be very high up the list or very low down the list, also 2 events this update as well, the easter one and the 2x money one(2x money was too short).

image(also 1 million likes, nice)

22, Update 19: lag reduction update( i guess), they remade the facility building again, and added 4 new cars( the Tesla roadster 2.0, crane truck, 250 gto and the civic lx). They also remodeled 6 old cars and improved the graphics a lot, added a varying time of day and other improvements. Overall this update was pog(who wtf still uses this world in 2023) because I couldn’t run the game on my phone at the time( it was kinda trash) so now I could ( i mean I wouldn’t have mattered anyways because I got a new phone later in 2020)

21, Update 14: ah yes the modern facility, it added a dirt track, mountains, made the whole Facility bigger by 2x, new roads and Realistic water according to Panwellz. The update added 3 new cars( Valkyrie, Urus, and the h2); they also made the core explosion bigger and 25 new escape locations. The update was very nice, but made tokens more expensive.

20, Update 34, the winter update 2021, it added 4 new vehicles (bugatti type 57c Atlantic, big boi tractor, audi sq2 and the tour bus thing) and added 2 new crushers: the death slope which is decently good and the landslide which is above average. It made the facility icy and winter themed again( that’s nice) and a couple of bug fixes. overall a solid update better than the other winter updates so far

19, Update 43 the server update(again), content wise the update was kinda lacking, 4 new cars( speedtail, sprint car, Testarossa, ds survolt) and 2 remodels, but the main part of the update was to reduce lag for low end devices and it did that pretty well. So this update was really good for low end players but for high end players it was kinda boring…

18, Update 24: the crusher rework update? : it added 4 new cars( 720s, divo, hotdog mobile and the civic e.g.) they revamped 8 old vehicles and added bonus crushers, removed the gates and basically made the crushers better. This update was game changing( just a little) because of the bonus crushers and made entering crushers with big vehicles easier.

17, Update 3: the 4th token update: it added a fourth token and 5 new cars(Lamborghini Egoista, super mobile,Exr Tregleta, mining truck and the Exoniphy tank) It added juggernaut mode in derby, the ice rink map, made the core refill time shorter and made ffa shorter in derby. This update was probably one of the best because of all the changes it made to the game( they are still in the game to this day(update: that’s a lie)).

16, Update 15; tank update I guess, this update gave tanks the power to move and shoot their turrets, the update added no tanks but 3 new cars (the legendary peel p50, fxxk-evo and the rv) this update had so much stuff, if you want it all go on the wiki or the discord. The update was very epic, that’s all.

15, Update 57, Easter 2024 update. In my opinion, this is the second best “event/holiday” update we had behind Halloween 2022 update. The update included the average 5 cars( motorized porta potty, Lotus elise cup 250, Maserati Mcxtrema, Mclaren f1 longtail and some f150 with a RV), 16 eggs to collect during a egg rainwith most having unique traits to them like having a rocket booster strapped on making getting the egg a lot harder( its annoything though) and apparently 60 eggs across derby and the facility to find and collect( does anyone have a spreadsheet?) . Last but not least your average 20 bug fixes like every other update.

14, Update 42, the Halloween update(2022), first things first this update was really really buggy, I literally couldn’t play until the first patch came( so it knocks the ranking down) but other else was really solid, 7 new cars, 2 were limited ( 3 budget lamborghinis, a old mustang, a hot rod, i20 rally car and a Toyota rally car) , I must say the event was probably the best one we’ve had, instead of just collecting falling objects you had to race the AI which awarded u the hot rod(tho it was really easy). Night and day cycle finally added but only for the event :sob: and some other fixes and stuff.

13, Update 41 the mastery update… Kinda controversial if you ask me, basically if you replace tokens with masteries kinda like cod or smth, you finish the mission and then you could rank up and unlock new cars(without losing your progress), personally never experienced this cause I had 4 tokens. It was buggy af at launch(it probably still is) as you couldn’t do missions to rank up, so people were angry. Anyways others features added were 4 new cars (lfa, aston martin speedster(limited), a tractor, goliath 6x6), free VIP servers :pogchamp: and some extras, but the worst part about the update is well… the removal of the Lamborghini’s in the game because well car companies like money and copyright laws. RIP :sob:

12, Update 29, the server update: the most recent update( as of the first draft) it added huge derby servers from 8-16 people (increasing the lag ofc, so it could’ve been higher but lag exists) and one of the only updates where there no supercars :grinning: it added 4 new cars( gr supra, a new tractor, crown vic police and an ambulance), it also added 2 juggernauts, expanded some derby maps and removed the snow. It would’ve been higher if the update wasn’t focused only on derby, but otherwise it’s a great update.

11, Update 12: eb7 update I guess, it added the eb7 plus exo speeder, amg gtr, the update gave us a new derby map: temple, added custom chat colours to flex, and two new badges, ok this update had a lot so yeah, go read on discord or wiki if you want the whole patch notes. This update was very very epic, it gave me my favorite vehicle(tier 3 at least), the eb7 .

Top 10 Bois(everything here on out are banger updates)

10, Update 36, the new crushers update: Actually a very solid update, the update added 4 new cars(the bank transport, the steamroller,db5(james bond car as people like to say) and the Lamborghini vgt (which is better than the gt version). 3 new crushers (well more like replacing old ones, Ranking all the crushers in Car Crushers 2 14 , I recommend seeing this for a in depth review), it made the nuke seem much more powerful than just a mini core explosion, reworked 3 crushers(also go see that). And as a bonus, update 36c is probably one of the best mini updates as it changed how first person view worked.

9, Update 52, halloween 2023/ derby maps update. First things first the halloween event was garbage couldn’t compare to 2022(at least the prizes were decent), but the derby maps tho(i loved them), it was buggy ,but I would love to see more community created derby maps(who knows maybe there will be more in the future). Adding on to that the update included 6 new cars ( a ramp car that somewhat works, Porsche mission X, 05 Ford GT, a logging truck, Ariel Atom V8(came later) and the car that didn’t render which was drawn by a 3 year old). The update also brought another big thing which was replacing mastery missions with XP which make completing a mastery less frustrating and less missions could be completed(although you could repeat a mission many times) and ofc a bunch of bug fixes. Also 1 week before they added the second floor they gave us 3 free cars(Lancia Stratos, AM DB12, Cadillac President) which were nice of the devs.

8, Update 45, the update that added things…(idk what to give it) Update 45 brought 7 new cars( the Marauder, Porsche 959, some ww2 panzer tank, a german snowplow, Ferrari Purosangue, Caparo T1 and the Bugatti Eb110). Although it added a lot of cars, the biggest part was the change to daily missions which removed the annoying ones like surviving core and replacing them with 30 new ones (if you did 125 daily missions you would unlock the Eb110) The update also added new challenges for people to complete, reduced mastery requirements, some cars no longer requiring vip( always a W), more credits in derby rounds, more juggernaut rounds in derby and a lot more stuff that I can’t list all here. Overall great update.

7, Update 33 the race update, the update was a good one, yes it started out rough with lots of bugs and things, but it got fixed with a,b,c,d. the update includes quite a bit or content, 6 new races(not really new, but like a modification of the map) 4 new cars( the Raesr tachyon, porsche panamera, rx7 fd and wrx sti) all good cars that we wanted, race class( kinda unbalanced with upgrades but yeah) and that’s pretty much it. also racing makes core useless as it pays much better if you can win, I still don’t know why people still buy the gamepass.

6, Free release, technically this isn’t an update, but you got the game for free, back then I think there was 140 or something cars and a ton of things to do(as it was a fresh new roblox game) derby was a little unfair and you couldn’t vote but otherwise it was awesome as it was the only roblox game with this kind of damage, also it gave every beta tester a freezer gun :sob:

5, Update 39 the achievement update, first things first it’s good longevity for the game as it brings a reason to play the game and get the limited cars/the achievements, and talking about the cars we got 9 different cars(the most in any update)we got the UAZ 469, the wheat harvester(idk real name), the beach racer( Zarooq SandRacer 500), bugatti Centodieci, hudson hornet, the Magnum mk5, tuktuk, the buffalo mine sweeper, and the mini car whatever its called. The update added 11 new achievements, boosters costing mp which is only attainable in daily missions, character titles got updated and added new ones, and bugs but those get fixed… or do they? (oooo and lag optimizations which is big).

4, Update 22, the derby update: it added double money per part in derby, and 4 new cars (mars rover, ae86, initial d intensifies , Huayra bc and the taycan) a new map in derby: launch site, new songs and a large amount of bug fixes. This update was probably the most useful for me because it doubled money in derby mode, as it made grinding a lot less hard and made the end game more fun rather than just crushing your car 3000 times.

Podium bois

3, Update 53, Second floor… Like I said before content wise 10/10 the best update we have gotten but everything else mid to good. Like cmon, a Exotic Crushers Gamepass? Could’ve just expanded on premium crushers and I actually just despise the new way of unlocking crushers Like isn’t that what parts are for??? But If we ignore all the problems(I wish I can say that in my life) then the update is Great, 18 new crushers( I am not going into detail), 4 new vehicles(Some Volvo truck with a oil tanker, Mercedes Maybach Vision 6, Ford SuperVan EV, a budget lamborghini Sian), the devs also added a frenzy feature to crushers were if the people in a server used 1 crusher enough it would activate a frenzy causing 50% more cash for 1:30-2:30 minutes. They also made the death slope automatic and relocated many crushers to the second floor, and since the update was in December they brought back the snow and Christmas things(yay…). RIp to Laser Grid, Truck collision test and Shredder.

2, Update 21: customization update: this update was huge, it added so many things like upgrades, attachable things, gear ratio adjustments, under glow and others, it added 4 new cars( f40, Mazda Furai, Rimac concept one and the maz 537). The update added two new currencies: tokens and scraps, and other content. There’s way too much to say about this update. To quickly summarize, the update brought a lot of unique customization and the ability to make every car unique rather than just a quick change of paint colour.

1, Update 13: the balance update: the update fixed or changed so many things( recommend reading the discord or the wiki) , it made cc2 suitable for the long run(basically made what cc2 is now) rather than just a boring sequel but It added 3 new cars( harvesting machine, 918 spyder, mclaren f1) and two new derby maps: tropical island and mountain peak.

Well, that’s my list. Leave your opinions down below and maybe make me reconsider my choices.

25 Likes

that took way too long

6 Likes

can we just appreciate your dedication

8 Likes

yea thanks, i’ve been playing since day one of free release

6 Likes

same here

6 Likes

i think update 5 should be higher, because cc2 was very very popular on xbox

5 Likes

otherwise, very nice