Ranking every update so far, after the beta

well here we go:
update 31 it goes in 13 place right before the race update: reasons why, well this update gave us spoilers which is cool but not game changing, and also the cars: the dragster( basically a worst version of the thrust ssc), the double decker, the lmp1 car, and the ariel nomad, and yeah the cars were not that great since the update was about spoilers. other cool things that came out of the update are: ragdolls which is just fun, vip server admin panel( I dont have a vip server but yeah) and private derbies which is pog, and the new competition. so this update was cool but it got really boring in like 4 days.

4 Likes

someone add

4 Likes

@STREnergy

4 Likes

stopusingmeforlikeeverysingleeditjobever

7 Likes

i edited it anyway

3 Likes

We can now react with mor emoji

4 Likes

thanks

3 Likes

I knew you would help

3 Likes

Adding new update soon

3 Likes

Ok

4 Likes

Ok well, can’t delay this anymore.
Update 32 goes in… 15th, we’ll because the update was mainly about cars and servers so yeah, it added 5 new cars ( the drill, another civic, the race mower, ice cream truck, and the beetle), the droll was the new top car at 125t but it’s kinda weak In derby because the wheels suck. There was 8 remodels and bigger server which is kinda controversial as it made the game lag harder for lower end computers, added a escape helicopter which is nice and imrove the graphics and stuff, so it gets a decent 15th place.

3 Likes

Someone help add

3 Likes

Ight, hold on.

4 Likes

2 hours later…

3 Likes

I have done

4 Likes

Yeah, in the process of editing, I had to get off for something, so I couldn’t finish it.

4 Likes

Well it’s fine, also I trying to find the update images for the updates, need a bit of help

3 Likes

I’ll try looking for a bunch of them (because I have a feeling I know where I can find most of them).

4 Likes

By update pictures, do you mean something like this?

4 Likes

Yes

3 Likes