New Feature: "Build your own car"

it might be a bad idea, people might build inappropiate things

8 Likes

not bad idea its good

7 Likes

NOT GOOD.

7 Likes

The damn frankenstein car of the gun of Exoniphy Mk. 2, weapon and body of EB7 Mountain Annihilator, and wheels/ engines/ speed of Thrust CC

7 Likes

[laughs in teen maturity]

7 Likes

yea no

6 Likes

well yeah its true

6 Likes

I like that,is a good idea!

5 Likes

it will cause many distorted builds cause cheats and inappropriate structures

5 Likes

Im going to be perfectly honest, this is very probably not going to happen. Every car has parts that are built with very distinct meshes that are made with… random shape. So if this were to be added, literally every car would have to be remodeled…

5 Likes

And if you just do something simpler, like simply replacing the monster truck cab with the chassis of another car, it would be simpler and that way it would not be necessary to remodel the cars.

5 Likes

What if there is an event so that you can make your own car, send it through the forum or through Twitter, and maybe some of the cars built can be actual cars in the game. Anyone?

7 Likes

that’s smart but then people will get…inappropriate

5 Likes

I. Want this in :sparkles: g a m e :sparkles: badly! So many choices and ideas to be done!

5 Likes

You can make certain rules and those who don’t abide to the rules get banned from that section in the forum or Twitter or whatever.

5 Likes

i would enjoy this more: just being able to MODIFY it like make the fenders bigger like in beamNG

5 Likes

ect ect ect

4 Likes

More or less of Automation.

5 Likes

its a more efficient way of building cars

5 Likes

yes excellent that is the best

5 Likes