New Feature: "Build your own car"

it would be smarter this way tbh

5 Likes

yeah i like this but the cars would not give money also this would be a big update maybe 2-3 MONTHS before it come out

7 Likes

yeah no automation is smarter and more logical

5 Likes

this is the most creative thing in the whole world broooo i love this idea

6 Likes

this idea will need some tweaks or not letting it happen at all, also may ruin the whole game with no community help

5 Likes

like i said automation would be more efficient and less disrupting

5 Likes

besides its easier for the developers

5 Likes

noooooob fool shhh

5 Likes

sure whatever

5 Likes

That is soo cool

5 Likes

this would be a huge update

5 Likes

Broo i would just do rockets of the 60T car, The body of 2B truck and the shredder of the 30T.

6 Likes

YEAH it will lag

4 Likes

Nice idea

4 Likes

Like I said a long time ago, there should be a competition (or it could be annual), where we make our own cars and Panwellz and his team chooses the best ones to be in the game.

5 Likes

this idea would be a good game idea
build ur own car
it would have to be a seperate game

4 Likes

This would be good, especially for people who would want their own type of style cars in the game.

4 Likes

I like that idea. CC2 is getting to big imo and something like this would kill the game (too laggy). I am now starting to realise that this technically exists though. Meet Blender. Sure, you have to download it and it seems like a hard system to use, and a game for this would probably be easier (because Roblox). Anyways…

6 Likes

BRUHHH THATS SO COOL THOOOOOOOO

5 Likes

but the car would have to be int the budget of amount of money you have, and you actually lose money so then ppl dont abuse it.

4 Likes