New Feature: "Build your own car"

I’m not sure, if anyone has suggested this yet, but I think there should be a “Build your own car” feature. To build the car, you would have to spend parts. You can save your cars in a new menu or settings, and get them out whenever you need them. You can select from any vehicle part. The head of a race car, truck, Lamborghini, Anything, really. Then you can have the body of the car, maybe a truck body then the back of the car. I think that would be awesome.

118 Likes

YO GREAT IDEA I WANTED THAT FOR LONG also add me on roblox my account is awsomeblox876 :smiley::smiley::smiley:

16 Likes

Yes but people could abuse that… Like some people could put so much parts on it and get a lot of money

16 Likes

I know, I get it, people could abuse this. BUT, maybe the cars couldn’t give you money, kinda like when you use a token, you can still use higher tier cars, they just don’t give you any money.

14 Likes

I mean like… You could use it for races maybe.

10 Likes

bmgdrive

10 Likes

similar

9 Likes

Oh…

10 Likes

I like that!

10 Likes

:thinking:

10 Likes

Feel like there can be something more than just add parts from cars that are in the game in some sort a mash up and more of actually building but yet that might be a bit complicated…

10 Likes

i mean this could be taken in the wrong way if some players decide to make- nvm

11 Likes

That’d be nice if you could have 2 modes. “Cars of other cars body cars” and “Custom body”, Custom body may take some long work on a successful work.

8 Likes

uhhh dont think its the best idea

9 Likes

someone would be bound to make a Frankenstein using the mountain annihilator and a fast car combination if this happens

9 Likes

but this is generally unrealistic for the game… so I don’t see why this is a good idea

9 Likes

this one would be realistic containing both car parts,like diffuser,drivetrain,oil,tire and more

9 Likes

oh, for some reason I was thinking of a LEGO like style when combining parts

10 Likes

lol

8 Likes

AWESOME then I can make the bestest car ever but it should run off parts when you make a car successfully it takes away some of your parts

10 Likes