New Feature: "Build your own car"

this would eventually become NSFW if some people played

11 Likes

maybe a set amount of custom body shells and stuff that you can add certain parts to to change max speed, accel, derby tier, etc.

8 Likes

this is an extra good idea. and should it be like for those who have beaten the game so they get cash by the cars but because they have beaten the game the cash doesn’t do anything.

8 Likes

…so what’s the point of this? I honestly still don’t get why bother playing once you’re maxed out

9 Likes

no

7 Likes

This was really revived?

10 Likes

Boy that lag would be enormous and think about it, IT WOULD BE SO DIFFICULT TO DO!!!

The question is, can u do it? If u can then it is a good idea.

9 Likes

It probably won’t happen because of the 1) Lag as you said and 2) People would find a way to just farm parts or something with it. In meaning theg would use it as an exploit.

11 Likes

That would be awesome

7 Likes

For fun

7 Likes

It is better not to give money and parts instead

6 Likes

This would be a really bad idea…

8 Likes

what could possibly go wrong with teen audiences?

9 Likes

I’m talking about the feature not the audience. It would be laggy and as someone else said players could find a way to glitch and farm.

8 Likes

you can only get parts from cars that you have already unlocked but not for cars that are in your token

8 Likes

you play the game not because its over but because its fun

8 Likes

good idea but its not going to be in the game. Like imagine someone build… you know what

7 Likes

It could be in the game, but if it is going to be in the game it would likely be tweaked from the original concept here for obvious reasons.

7 Likes

But still wouldn’t it cause lag? I like the idea of not giving money.

7 Likes

Maybe the building interface could be like roblox studio XD

7 Likes