Last close call wins

Basically like Last person to brag about something wins but you tell people about close calls.

I’ll go first

6 Likes

too close for comfort while drifting in beamng

4 Likes

two milliseconds

6 Likes

wow

3 Likes

Almost leaned against that

5 Likes

crap

3 Likes

spooder

4 Likes

My life is a close call

3 Likes

No images, but I nearly ran into people at my school with my backpack
happens every day
and like 5 times a day
ill just be walking and hear a “what the fu-” as people dodge the backpack before i hit them

5 Likes

I think I remember my mother having a close call with this one. What ended up happening is that while she was on the highway, some stone got kicked up by the semi ahead of her. It shattered the windscreen, sprayed her with broken glass that didn’t get lodged thankfully, and the rock slowed down inside of the car.

She made it out ok but my goodness she was spooked.

4 Likes

we had a massive close call

remember when i mentioned that my family used to own an acura tl in this topic?

We were driving home from a friend’s house when my mom lost control and crash into a friend’s garage. Only the front layer of the windscreen broke, while the inner layer stayed intact and we did not hit their house or their car. We were also lucky to not hit anyone else’s house or we would have been toast. Their car had minimal damage (scratches to the bodywork from the broken garage door) and the only things we damaged in their garage were their garbage cans. There was only one bad thing that came out of this, my mom was traumatized by this and is too scared to drive cars anymore

3 Likes

everything about my life is a close call

3 Likes

I think another close call would be my grandpa. Heard it from him.

He is a farmer and so he would work a lot. One time, he had to check what was wrong with the grain silo. He was 17 at the time so he was sent up to check it out. Everything was going well until he slipped and fell from the top straight to the bottom and landed right on his back.

He lived and only made it out with minor back problems when he reached 60.

4 Likes

Revive
In ww2 when my Asian grandpa was sent to an island in the Philippines, Japanese soldiers captured them. Since my grandpa was asian, the soldiers let him go, thinking he was Filipino. On the other hand, the other people on his team who were white were killed.

Rip

2 Likes

i had 2 pixels before i beat the final boss of kof 95

2 Likes

I was in a bus with my dad, and this car was speeding behind us, spun out and flipped before nearly hitting the bus

1 Like

wdf going on in ohio moment

2 Likes

I know the Ohio meme but this was near my house as well

1 Like

dayum, imagine if it flipped into your house, ohio moment tho

2 Likes

I was scared sh**less

1 Like