Killdozer controversy?

Following some discussion that occured here on one of my old suggestions and a discussion I had with a couple of friends I thought maybe it be a good idea to bring about some concerns I have with the forums and the game regarding this one vehicle that has been submitted numerous times but was rejected for reasons based on assumption rather than confirmation

What brought me to post this is the issue regarding the famous heavily suggested “Killdozer” after I saw a discussion happen in my old suggestion regarding it again Killdozer

Been rejected and at one point was listed as something not being added because in the words of Chloe: “It was used to attempt murder” and it was “agreed Panwellz likely wouldn’t add it” yet from what I have seen there has never been an official statement by Pan to confirm this and plus by that logic, if that’s the case than the tanks shouldn’t even be in the game cause they have literally been used to kill and blow up people and are machines designed to kill, the Tiger 1 tank was used to help conquer parts of Europe for the Nazis in WW2, it was therefore technically used for malicious deeds yet it’s in the game so IMO a bit of hypocrisy there regarding that reason. I would like to add, the Killdozer itself despite the nickname was not used to attempt murder, the man who built it (Who I wont name here) and went on his rampage had no direct intentions to kill anyone, he only wanted to get justice against people who done him wrong over the years and drove him to do what he did and he did just that, he damaged property that specifically belonged to them and didn’t kill a single person in the rampage, also took a stand against corrupt local government as some put it. The man, here in the US and even in the town of Granby, Colorado where the incident took place is actually viewed as a hero more than a psychopath despite his actions being rather unjustifiable. I dont think controversies like that or something was “used to kill” should be a a reason to not add something is basically what I am saying as even regular cars have been used to kill people intentionally and not just accidentally, it’s a famous vehicle and something rather unique compared to other vehicles in the game and is historical at this point. There is honestly nothing really offensive about it, if anything it be a nice little reference to a famous event that occured especially with the 20th anniversary of the event coming up in a couple of years.

8 Likes

No comment…

3 Likes

okay

4 Likes

I wasn’t told by Panwellz, I was told by one of his old contributors when they were still making vehicles [NotPorgu]

4 Likes

I basically said that in my post, there was no official statement given by Panwellz himself, so there you go thats the words of someone else, not Panwellz.

4 Likes

People gotta stop being sensitive and censoring stuff and just let is be, too much people can’t be offended and if they are they should live in there moms basement forever; I agree with everything you said in this post and so I might make something that would not offend sensitive and censoritive (I know that’s not a word :flushed:) people.

Nevermind you already suggested so I will link: Komatsu D355A bulldozer

4 Likes

The words of one of his CONTRIBUTORS the opinions they have also matter since they’re the ones who make the vehicle’s

3 Likes

Things change anyway so :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Sus :expressionless:

2 Likes

i hate when people say this

2 Likes

They be speaking the truth, people being so emotionally sensitive and basically looking for stuff to offend them is becoming a growing issue, it’s even where people can’t handle the truth either, and it’s worked its way into affecting basically everything now. Another vehicle I suggested the 1969 Dodge Charger General Lee, one of the most famous cars in the automotive world from the classic TV show Dukes of Hazzard, people tried making the museum that displays the actual car from the show remove it from public view but thankfully the locals and museum stood their ground and didnt give in to “I don’t like it, ban it”. Seriously this is becoming all the more ridiculous.

5 Likes

Sensitive person being sensitive moment

2 Likes

“People who are looking for stuff to be offended by will always cherry pick for negativity”
My dad.

People will just seem to pick what they will and will not be offended by when they are trying to look for something. Its sort of like looking for a specific number pattern in nature, you will always find that pattern even though it is completely random.

If she won’t let the killdozer be added, then I guess I will list all of the cars that have histories just as bad.

Reliant Robin: Purposefully designed to pass by government regulations, which resulted in many drivers who werent qualified on the roads.

Panzer Maus: Was used by the Axis powers in WW1 to kill allied soldiers in the trenches.

DeLorean: Guy who designed the car ODed on drugs and was dead for a whole minute.

All of VW: Funded by hiltler in WW2.

Dodge Charger: David Duke used this.

Ford Mustang: Driven by Ted Bundy

Ford Crown Victoria Police and many others made in the 90s and 2000s: The first cars to arrive at the scenes of 911.

This bulldozer: Unnecessary vandalism against a corrupt government.

5 Likes

The one regarding the police Crown Victoria that I dont think is a bad thing, those are cop cars of course they are gonna be on scene of a 911 call, its their job as police.

As for others you listed yeah that’s basically what I am saying in this post, how saying one vehicle wont be added for a certain reason such as what it was used for or its origins is a bit hypocrisy. Also the Panzer Maus was not used in WW1 it was built in WW2 near the end of the war and never saw actual combat but is believed it may have been used once like a mobile artillery piece against the Red Army, the tank you’re thinking of used in WW1 is the A7V Sturmpanzerwagen which was the first tank built by Germany and was recently added to the game. The German Empire 1871-1919 doesn’t get the same hate and controversy that Nazi Germany 1933-1945 does.

5 Likes

me?

2 Likes

i don’t think so

2 Likes

i think ur way more sensitive than me

2 Likes

I meant the sturmpanzer but i forgot the name

2 Likes

Then why u dislike when I state my opinion?

1 Like

You forgot to mention Porsche my fav

1 Like