Killdozer controversy?

Just tell them they made anti semitism vehicles

1 Like

I forgot to mention Mercedes and Jeep but honestly they get enough flak anyways.

Just look up hiltler in a car and operation fast and furious because I am not mentioning that stuff here.

2 Likes

cuz i just hate when people say that, itā€™s also an opinion

1 Like

yeah but a lot of those were made and there was only 1 killdozer

1 Like

2*

1 Like

But you are the one that felt personally affected enough to reply to me

3 Likes

So what does that mean they still have there history

3 Likes

for fuckā€™s sake
stop

4 Likes

you did the same thing

1 Like

itā€™s the same as saying all guns are bad because they killed people

their* (just correcting your grammar nothing else)

1 Like

i think we should ban @Glasjoegaming

2 Likes

why?

2 Likes

What did I do? i was priming examples.

Point proven, even by myself.

I mentioned about how people are looking for things to be offended by and we both just found stuff to be offended by.

VW may have been funded by questionable people but they soon cut him off completely when they learned what he was doing.

The DeLorean may have been made by a person with a sad story but it was featured and made famous by the best story, Back to the Future.

The Reliant Robin was driven by questionable people but its appeal came from the fact that its a budget car.

David Duke may own a Dodge Charger but Dodge cut the warranty and the funds from him anyways.

Bundy may have had a Mustang but so did Ronald Reagan.

The Ford Crown Victoria Police is made by everyone anyways.

If you think that I should get banned, go ahead. List those reasons. I am ready for your opinion

2 Likes

Well he is banned and marked as a swear word even though Stalin and Pol Pot isnt.

2 Likes

no excuse to bypass the filter then

2 Likes

thereā€™s a fucking filter for a reason, and you guys talk about sensitivity and shit while forgetting that that man killed 7 million people in the worst ways in cold blood

this isnā€™t sensitivity, trust me, listen to the words of a holocaust surviver and you will immediately realize how wrong you are

3 Likes

Wellā€¦ had to be serious. Referring to an evil dictator as ā€œEvil artist dictator personā€ felt even more inappropriate and wrong than just saying it outright.

2 Likes

Alright chill out and letā€™s not discuss actual sensitive topics not related to the post.

2 Likes

I meanā€¦ yeah. We shouldnā€™t be having this controversy anyways and just because I tried to bypass it and be as serious as possible without trying to just brush the issue out like it was nothing feels really wrongā€¦

Like really wrong.

3 Likes

I think bypassing it is better because it gets to the point instead of brushing it under the rug.

2 Likes