The Killdozer (repost)

Yeah I know, I made literally a post regarding that already and how it was a bit hypocritical right here Killdozer controversy?

However her reasoning was because contributors sort of figured Panwellz wouldn’t add for these reasons but the reasons mentioned are somewhat invalid and that’s why there is some hypocrisy there, the point stands there is nothing offensive really about the vehicle and nothing violating Roblox TOS so it’s pretty much ok, only reasons I would think it may not be a good addition to the game is cause got already more dozers planned most likely and this one in some ways looks a bit weird.

Course for Chloe I would guess she would be someone who would probably think that covering a bulldozer with steelplating and converting it into effectively a tank and going on a rampage against individuals in a corrupt goverment would be rather extreme, but here in America we might think otherwise, after all we literally had an armed rebellion against the British Empire’s corrupt government in 1776. Chloe also stated in my post “things change” so I assume that meant that this may have had controversy against it on here then but not now and so therefore is why it is no longer listed as something not being added but if that’s not what she meant please correct me @Chloe

However I will admit I am glad to see most agreeing there is nothing really offensive about it and the reasons specified on why it likely won’t be added were a bit harsh as again we literally have tanks in this game, vehicles purpose built to kill people and destroy stuff.

4 Likes