The Killdozer (repost)

Killdozer aka armored Komatsu D355A bulldozer

(Reposting as my original one was removed by Chloe awhile back and there is nothing now stating it to be banned from being suggested) Is a heavily armored bulldozer that would have some of the toughest armor in the game making it a tier 3 vehicle in derby, it comes from a famous bulldozer rampage that occured in Granby, Colorado in 2004 and would be a aquired by either completing a challenge or would be a tier 3 exclusive vehicle.

images of the cab where the camera monitors and gun ports are (These were taken during the scraping of the bulldozer)

The guns inside the cab were a FN FNC assault rifle on the front of the cab, a .50 cal Barrett M82 anti material rifle at the back and a Ruger Mini-14 semi-auto rifle on the right.

16 Likes

the reason why chloe said it wont be added is because it was associated with “bad stuff”

5 Likes

Yeah I know, I made literally a post regarding that already and how it was a bit hypocritical right here Killdozer controversy?

However her reasoning was because contributors sort of figured Panwellz wouldn’t add for these reasons but the reasons mentioned are somewhat invalid and that’s why there is some hypocrisy there, the point stands there is nothing offensive really about the vehicle and nothing violating Roblox TOS so it’s pretty much ok, only reasons I would think it may not be a good addition to the game is cause got already more dozers planned most likely and this one in some ways looks a bit weird.

Course for Chloe I would guess she would be someone who would probably think that covering a bulldozer with steelplating and converting it into effectively a tank and going on a rampage against individuals in a corrupt goverment would be rather extreme, but here in America we might think otherwise, after all we literally had an armed rebellion against the British Empire’s corrupt government in 1776. Chloe also stated in my post “things change” so I assume that meant that this may have had controversy against it on here then but not now and so therefore is why it is no longer listed as something not being added but if that’s not what she meant please correct me @Chloe

However I will admit I am glad to see most agreeing there is nothing really offensive about it and the reasons specified on why it likely won’t be added were a bit harsh as again we literally have tanks in this game, vehicles purpose built to kill people and destroy stuff.

4 Likes

chloe didn’t even close it because it was used for violence, she closed it because it was suggested before

3 Likes

It was once listed as something not being added due to the fact it was used for violence (to some degree) course the guy had no direct intentions to kill anyone. Why that may be true her reasons specified for closing my old post were also due to it “being used to attempt murder”, not just the fact people submitted it before which were closed for the same reason, the fact the vehicle was used for violent actions.

3 Likes

If it was used for violence then all tanks would be removed

2 Likes

That was addressed already in my post I linked in the comments, but you are right, part of why saying it will not be added for “being used for violence or murder” is invalid.

3 Likes

So y’all think that its some normal sunday afternoon occurance? America sure is an interesting place

2 Likes

No, just a lot of people in US consider the man that built this bulldozer to be a hero as he used it as a means of attacking government corruption, and in a country like the US we have a spirit of rebellion, it’s in the soul of the nation and if attacking corrupt local government with a bulldozer after pushing our buttons is how we have to get justice than some will do it.

2 Likes

FbWXboHXgAA047I

2 Likes

but there was only one made and tanks cpuld be used for uhhhh idk

3 Likes

but there was only one kill dozer and not all tanks ever produced were made for combat or were never even used + this is a childrens game

3 Likes

All tanks are made with heavy armor and equipped with guns and cannons, what else are they made for besides combat? I mean sure could transport a VIP in one but that still doesnt change their main intended purpose.

3 Likes

yeah

2 Likes

why do you even want this in the game

2 Likes

I just submit vehicle ideas, this honestly isnt the top vehicle i’d like to see added to the game but it is however unique and would have some meme potential as well and it would be an interesting tribute to a historic event.

3 Likes

what

2 Likes

then why did you write 10k replies

2 Likes

with each having more than 500 worfs

2 Likes

You meant 1,000,000

2 Likes