Floating cars in race competitions

During a server race competittion a few people have floating cars and can’t drive or participate in the race even when resting character etc. I always see this bug happening to other people and also to myself.

6 Likes

Can you send a screenshot?

1 Like

Sadly this race didn’t have a lot off contestants but the guy on the right was floating, if you look closely he’s clearly floating.

2 Likes

If you’re floating if you hop out of your car it will stop floating but you can’t drive, this has happened two time to me today really annoying.

2 Likes

It happened to me a few days ago

1 Like

It happens almost every race competition to someone

1 Like

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: Your car will float once it spawns, mostly during race competitions. By that, you are not able to drive your car since it is not on the ground. Never faced that bug out of race competitions though.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Rarely.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Nothing really. It happens randomly, this is out of the players control.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: AyaneInfernal

1 Like

yes its still happening srry i forgot to screenshot
Username: VOIDDRAGON66

1 Like

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
*Answer: Vehicle in the air unable to move when a race begins

*Answer: sometimes

*Answer: Xbox

1. Start a race (it can be any)
  2. Select your car (it can be any)
  3. When the countdown begins for a race your car may or may not be in the air unable to move in which you must respawn to fix.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
*Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

**Roblox username: UltraPanda9991

1 Like

This also happened to me. I’ve posted an image with it as well.

2 Likes

car floated when race began, it doesnt move
doesnt happen often

1 Like

What is the bug?
Answer:
In a nutshell at the start of the race, some cars remain in the air.

Answer:
Sometimes.

Answer:
Tablet.

1. Introduce me to the race.
  2. Wait for 3 seconds to start.

Yes/No:
For everyone.

Im on ipad.

Roblox username:
Panoramixino.

1 Like

What is the bug?
*Answer: problem occurs when starting race. Car will get stuck in the air.

*Answer: Here and there.

*Answer: Mobile player on Ios

1. I just started a race.

*no, I do not think so

zw2364

1 Like

this seems to be happening more and more nowadays

2 Likes

Yep

2 Likes

You think this might be a problem with the physics engine or just Roblox Studio Spaghetti?

1 Like

It looks like a cursed image but it is very much real.

1 Like

Glitch is simple to fix but it can lose you a lot of time.

1 Like

What is the bug?
Answer: Any vehicle that I spawn with in a race just floats after the I spawn when the race starts and it can’t move. I have to respawn in order for it to stop floating and move.

Answer: Not so often

Answer: Laptop

1. Join a car race.

Yes/No: No. The bug appears for others too since I saw other cars floating and not be able to move too.

Roblox username: AZANIONIAN_785

1 Like

What is the bug?
Answer: Car unable to move when race start

Answer: Most of the time

Answer: Laptop

1. Join a race comp and wait for it to start

Yes/No: Yes this does happen to some in the server

Roblox username: phanthanhquang(Phs)

1 Like