Floating cars in race competitions

This problem has started becoming worse overtime and after such a long time the devs still haven’t fixed this. Car crushers 2 used to be a very bug free game, but this lets me down a little bit. No hate to the devs though still an amazing game with amazing developers but they should really fix their stuff before moving on to other things.

1 Like

It doesn’t happen rarely. It happens nearly every time affecting random people.

1 Like

It happens to me half of the time that is even worse than before, this bug has been a major problem since April and they still haven’t fixed it

1 Like

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
At the start of a live race, some cars float at the start line

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
sometimes

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. You don’t take any steps. It can just happen.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
No.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

BigBadBad99

1 Like

I know it’s odd replying to my own message but I have photo proof too

1 Like

1 Like

I have a theory:

Roblox physics engine is overcorrecting itself and is messing with the game engine set by Car Crushers 2.

This problem isn’t just plaguing Car Crushers 2 I have seen it in many games like Jailbreak or Ultimate Driving. Though in those games the problem lasts for 2 seconds.

My theory is that it is a double issue and both engines just don’t know what to do when solving the problem.

1 Like

i’m pretty sure car crushers two does not use a separate game engine

What is the bug?
After you choose your car and spawn in the race, your car will freeze mid-air

Everytime

PC

1. Host a race
  2. Pick any track
  3. Choose a car
    And right when you spawn, your car gets stuck.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
No:

MeltingPotatoes

1 Like

What I meant to say is that maybe the engine is modified. It is what Goldsource is and that can run Half Life. Most game engines are modified from other existing ones, actually which means that this isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Come to think of it, it is a great thing.

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!
No
What is the bug?
Sometimes when you start a race, the car just hovers in the sky and you have to respawn your car in order to get it unstuck, which may ruin an entire race for you. Though you can’t respawn your car at that time so you have to do something else which can take a while.

Sometimes.

Computer

1. Join a race.
  2. Wait for it to start.
  3. Be unlucky for your car to hover in the sky.

Not really sure, but it just sometimes happens to different people.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
N/A

Roblox username:
stoomboo

I am actually seeing this glitch less. Thats a good sign.

Me to, but I still get it sometimes

Roughly every 5/10 chance of starting a race, the car chassis isn’t working and your car is stuck.

This happens to me very often, and I end up being so far behind I can’t even catch up

Things that happen with this:
Either your car is stuck floating
or you can’t mode

Roblox username is andrewdoescode

What is the bug?
Stuck in the air permanently while racing

Sometimes

Tablet

1. Go to a race (preferably around the world race)
  2. Wait for it to begin
  3. You should be stuck in the air permanently

no

thedestroyer7928572

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.