66 worst car names of all time - Part 1

if you don’t know, zilla doesn’t mean Godzilla, it can just mean lizard

For the 2022 Vision Gran Turismo program, Ford unveiled their own Vision GT Car, the Team Fordzilla P1: a car neither giant nor a lizard. We do realize that the name constitutes its own meaning for the car’s raw power. However, we wish that Ford and the Fordzilla Team had some common sense and called the Fordzilla P1 something less nerdy.

bruh… you don’t get it

if it was for the Vision Gran Turismo programe, then why haven’t I heard of it in GT7?

Ford put its Vision GT car in GRID Legends instead of GT7.

why would they do that

The Team Fordzilla P1 is the result of a Gamescom 2022 Ford design competition. Arturo Ariño exterior and Robert Engelmann’s interior were the winning themes, later combined into a life-size concept model after receiving over 250,000 votes on social media.

I mean why did they add it to grid legends instead of GT7

Gamescom appeared to be focusing on GRID Legends at the time and probably not GT7

ah right

And Team Fordzilla is the Ford Motor Company’s own sim racing esports team, and it currently contests in competitions such as Formula Pro Series, Le Mans Virtual Series, V10 R-League and the ADAC GT Masters Esports Championship among many others, even the Vision Gran Turismo program.

if that’s the case, then why haven’t I heard that it’s coming to GT7 yet

I already told you, Gamescom appeared to be focusing on GRID Legends at the time and probably not GT7

you should get a new reasearch platfrom than your shitty documentary

Bro not based :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

Shut the fuck up. Stop provoking people to anger.

More like you caused the entire drama

2 Likes

Also you’ve been sinned for continuing to target people for bullying.

1 Like

If every swear words are dollars, I could buy a gamecard

1 Like

@Elevator don’t keep provoking him
@MegaMack02 when we told you to chill it wasn’t a request

1 Like