66 worst car names of all time - Part 1

I agree. Let’s change the sbject

1 Like

it’s a cool car actually

1 Like

In the views of several other people, well, it just looked like crap. I personally find nothing wrong with the Pontiac Aztek tbh

3 Likes

oh ok

1 Like

the several other people are just wrong

1 Like

What did I do with this truck? I flushed it down the toilet of course!

2 Likes

1 Like

I had anger issues

Actually, here’s the thing: Instead of complaining about your anger issues, how about resolve them?

1 Like

I hate dramas :moyai:

Source file: The Dodge Scooter concept car | Allpar Forums

1 Like

An open-topped production version of the Razor, called the Dodge Scooter, was shown as a mockup in 2005. The Scooter was believed to be priced at around $20,000 USD (though this would have to be adjusted for inflation or deflation and additional safety requirement costs, given the time since the estimate). The Scooter would also borrow styling from the Dodge Copperhead concept car.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

1 Like

if you flush it it will contaminate ur water supply

Can you replace the current content of this section with this:

“The name Chika has its roots in the old English word, Chic. After having done an image search of the word Chika in Google recently, I was horrified with a discovery of NSFW Content in the Google image list! Li Shi Guang Ming should have just left the electric microcar as the Li Shi Guang Ming Chic, and that would not have been such a problem.”

2 Likes

I don’t like your attitude bud.
Yes, it is better to solve your issues and whatnot, I of most people know considering I have dealt with the most extreme forms of depression, anxiety and insomnia. However, to tell someone to fix their shit is not a good way of saying it because some people, in their current place, sometimes simply can’t until later. It is sure as hell easier said than done, so don’t go and piss in peoples faces and keep your nose out of things that aren’t yours to meddle around with, kiddo.
For all you know, he is trying. It takes time, be patient.
Give people some slack. Nobody is perfect. Things take time and work. Reminding people of what needs to be done is often a good way to shit on someone’s day so please don’t do it.
For the second time, back off. Actually, might be the third time.

Also…yes, elevator might have caused some provocation,

However, you are NOT helping by bellying-up to the provocation and giving in fully to anger. You need to control yourself.
Heed what Rummy said. Back the hell off. We won’t keep saying it.

2 Likes

its not ferrari LaFerarri you call it just LaFerarri

2 Likes

and thats not even a reason to get the car on the list bc “car is self-titled”