66 worst car names of all time - Part 1

He’s just hating on cars which names he does not like

2 Likes

“Rolls Royce Phantom is a bad name because the car is not a ghost!!1!11!” - :nerd_face:

3 Likes

He really doesn’t know something called creativity fr (for most of the cars at least)

2 Likes

Also he literally mentioned godzilla when talking about fordzilla, it may sound similar, but zilla in names, doesnt always mean its godzilla :skull:

2 Likes

Also you’ve been sinned for this

2 Likes

Yeah

2 Likes

Dude this is fucking shitpost you’re doing.

2 Likes

sussy-dog

2 Likes

@MegaMack02 dude fucking chill out
and stance i’d suggest backing off as well

3 Likes

Bruh
Why you calling “huayra” stupid, it’s literally Italian not English

2 Likes

Source files: 7 Great Cars With Rubbish Names and The 12 Most Ridiculous Car Names, As Chosen By You

2 Likes

Ok
Even though I’m mad at you for saying it sounds like someone’s questioning pagani I still think you have a point
Imo “huayra” kinda sounds like “why bruh”

2 Likes

It’s pronounced as why-ra i think

2 Likes

Yep indeed.

1 Like

If you need to understand my logic further:
A car with the suffix “-zilla” is a pretty terrible name for a car trying to act tough. The clue’s right in the name!

1 Like

It’s literally a hypercar

1 Like

“Ariel Atom is a bad name because the car is not an atom!!!1!!1!1”-somebody who doesn’t know their cars

1 Like

I don’t think the car is small

Listen, Pagani chose this name because it meant “God of wind” in Italian and it makes sense cause of the front panels that move to genarate downforce

most of Pagani’s car uses a name that means something in Italian or not

like zonda, it means a hot enervating north wind that sweeps down from the Andes over the Argentine pampas.

1 Like

Exactly

1 Like