What type of car do you have (irl)

depending on how it happened and the level of damage it may or may not be the end of the vehicle prematurely

2 Likes

wear and tear maybe
the front suspension’s gone too, the control arm is kinda cracked after we hit a bump too hard

2 Likes

If it does die, we might go for the rav4 prime, has about as much space as the prius v (not enough room in the new prius)

2 Likes

There’s actually one of these in red for 4k near to where I live

1 Like

Yeah, could def be that
It happens fairly often that the car jolts, especially when starting out from a park after getting in the car after school. It doesnt seem to be a pressing issue tho and nothings really broken so not a concern, just sth I noticed

2 Likes

Yeah, my parents have had it for ages and it’s been the “fun” car so its a real privilege to be able to drive it and keep it in the family because even tho it may not be economical we all still love it lol
It may be fun and all but it was never practical lol, I always got shoved in the tiny back seat as a kid and it wasn’t the best place to be lol, and the convertible top storage area meant storage is a serious premium so when I go golfing I have to put my bag in the trunk and then half my clubs in the back seat lol and even then they all barely fit
Plus we were always the lone tiny car lost in the sea of SUVs and trucks towering over us and asserting their high-riding dominance lmao

2 Likes

yeah
the size of trucks and SUVs these days is just
wholly unnecessary.

2 Likes

Thats actually incredible
What repairs have you had to do?
The a5 is just pushing 125k miles, we all drove the wheels off of it tho, I only started driving it 2 months ago and I’ve already put over 1500 miles on it just tearing around town going places and doing things

2 Likes

speaking of suvs the Prius v died so we bought a toyota rav4 prime xle (yes we bought the car i mentioned)

2 Likes

1 transmission, 1 water pump 1 fuel pump (latter two are cheap), transmission was ~1700

2 Likes