• Other

0 voters

2 Likes

I have a Toyota Forerunner

Looks like that

2 Likes

none (yet)

3 Likes

2008 Jeep Commander Base 4X4 with Quadra-Trac I and a 3.7 PowerTech V6 painted in Black with Grey interior

3 Likes

i had a sedan

which is a Camry with the modified rear lights and the roof.

2 Likes

2001 ford laser sr2

2 Likes

yes i do not have car irl

2 Likes

None cus im not old enough

1 Like

I’m not the age yet

3 Likes

not the age but my parents plan to give me their ct200h

1 Like

I used to own a ford laser tx3 1.8, it was total lost. The engine was knocking i wish i could spend time with it more.

1 Like

The infamous rod knock problem :(

Its rare but it costs a lot to fix.

2 Likes

Low costs if you fix yourself😂you have to rebuild the whole engine

1 Like

Yeah…no just why… why would anyone do that???:sweat_smile::no_mouth::neutral_face::expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

Some people i guess…:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Some yep just some

2 Likes

I have a chair

1 Like

I have a 2001 silverado with 5 speed stick and the 4.3 vortec-mods are AEM racing filter, soon will be roller rocker 1.6 arms (+~20hp) and a Magnum Comp cam along with valvesprings. Another modification custom-done only by me, was a full sound system upgrade/replacement… 2 ofHertz Audio Dieci DCX 165.3 on the front doors and a pair of Hertz Dieci DCX 460.3 in the rear pillars of the regular cab.
my other vehicle is a 2000 buick lesabre…a backup car to my truck, but a fantastic daily as well, and has the reliability of an M1 abrams…gotta love that buick 3.8 liter
other is a 2003 silverado with the 4.8 LS, and Z71 w/4x4 package. this truck has certainly seen its better days, its been in ~2 wrecks and lives to tell about it, one was someone hitting me at ~55-60mph in the rear with a loaded trailer (they had one)
nobody was hurt, truck is still going but is in desperate need of a tuneup at around 480k-500k miles on it…also needs major bodywork lol. frame is fine though but could use some rust treatment

my mini-vehicle is by far my fastest one and my fun-vehicle, a 2003 (only made for this year) Polaris Trailblazer 400 two stroke. Going to buy a racing pipe, carb jetting and clutch springs kit for it later and turn it into a monster (its already ridiculously fast stock, but why not make it faster)

***If anyone is looking into putting some fantastic aftermarket speakers in their car, I resoundingly recommend the Hertz company (you can buy many of them on Crutchfield specific to your car). They sound extremely good, they blow Bose speakers out of the water completely and even best the well-known audio giant JBL, to my ears. This is coming from an audiophile who has spend hundreds and hundreds on audio equipment. Fantastic sound quality. Cant go wrong with them and sound much more clean, clear and spacious than the typical speakers most people put in their cars. I would put them on par with Focal speakers, if not better. Fantastic pieces of kit.

1 Like

soon I will be giving my 2003 to my mom and dad because they need a truck and its fine for the job but needs some love. they have more money than me at the moment so fixing it wont be as big of an issue for them (needs a new bed, bumper, dents pulled out, and rusted out rocker panels cut out and welded in, and a FULL tune up–injectors, spark plugs/wires, coil packs, possibly valve cover gaskets and the throttle body cleaned). My 2001 is in great shape and has tons of life left and the 4.3 has plenty of torque for hauling especially with that NV3500 transmission, nice combo.
other than that will just be sticking with the 01 silverado as my daily as well as my courier for my four wheeler riding days :)). I will also use the truck to move various things such as furniture, machinery and hardware/parts when my family moves soon.

1 Like

Holdup I knew about both Buick and 2003 Silverado or have you mentioned the 2001 before if so then I’m having a brain fart

2 Likes