!Virt's Comprehensive Discord Fixing List!

Hi folks it’s former Level 1 Discord Moderator Virtruvious and here is my epic list of discord suggestions:

Suggestion Numero Uno: Add Mythical Member to #faq.
Suggestion Numero Duo: Fix the #help-desk banner to say “#help-desk” and not “#questions”.
Suggestion Numero Trio: General Cleaning up of #faq and it isn’t organised and is kinda a mess.
Suggestion Numero Quadro: Credit the beautiful graphics artist who created and the peeps who animated it.
Suggestion Numero Quintro: General cleanup of #rules due to some rules overlapping e.g Rule 1 and Rule 13
Suggestion Numero Sixtro: Re-add exclusive colo(u)rs just for dedicated and mythical member as another incentive.
Suggestion Numero Seventhro: Banner refresh since it’s nice to have a clean design every now and again.
Suggestion Numero Eightro: Add the bot’s prefixes into #faq as they are non-standard.
Suggestion Numero Ninethro: Fix #giveaways banner because Stuwe is no longer the events coordinator.
Suggestion Numero Tenthtro: Update the moderation handbook because it is nearly a year out of date.
Suggestion Numero Eleventhtro: Fix permissions regarding the viewing of the “Administration” category.
Suggestion Numero Twelthro: Fix the bot names and revert them to their accurate names eg Duplex and Tuplex.
Suggestion Numero Thirteenthro: Bring back community meetings/social gatherings in voice channels to generally discuss topics regarding CC and the community.

And that’s all folks! I’ll reply to this topic if any further issues are found. Love you Exon <3

-Master Crusher, Virtruvious

5 Likes

You spelled comprehensive wrong

1 Like

Haven’t a clue what you mean.

2 Likes

uh huh

1 Like

I do get it but maybe use correct numbers like One, two or three instead of “Seventhro” or something like that. I agree with most of these and definitely #questions to #help-desk.

1 Like

out of everything that is what bugs you? also #don’tchangeNinethro

1 Like

No but it might make it less confusing not gunna lie.

1 Like

But it’s beautiful, why would I ever want to remove my Tro.

2 Likes

Lol ok you
win mate

1 Like