Top 🔟 remodel proposals!

for those who want the blocky cars:

Panwellz has a SET standard for vehicle quality, and whether you agree or disagree with it, the standard will NOT change

Regardless of how much you like blocky cars, they unfortunately will not get implemented ingame because they are well, blocky

The only “blocky” vehicles that have a chance of getting ingame are real life vehicles that are blocky (not vehicles that are curved turned into a blocky style on Roblox)

I’m getting tired of repeating myself, blocky vehicles will NOT get ingame, and you CAN’T change anything about it

4 Likes

Well why can’t panwellz make a cc2 game with entirely blocky cars?

there wouldn’t really be a point in doing that it seems so random

1 Like

there really isn’t a point in creating a game like that because it only appeals to a specific audience, meaning it gets less traction, which overall just hurts the main CC2 game as a whole

as much as I hate to say it, but your best option is probably CC1

4 Likes

yes its good idea it will named like car crushers 2:classic and it have non remodelled and fully blocky cars and new cars will only be the block cars

No

Because that would be waaaay too much work. Keeping up with all the glitches and bugs in one game, all while providing updates is incredibly hard, now just imagine doing double the work for no extra profit.
It would probably just slow everything else down by a lot.
There is a reason why cc1 has fallen into disrepair.

1 Like

The nsx mk1 crying in the corner like

2 Likes

But just it would be a good thing too so people don’t have to complain to the owner that the vehicles get remodeled all the time, this would calm the community down.

the avanta zeta is fictional.

ikr

Okay? And? Car crushers 1 has all blocky cars

What I said is true. Blocky vehicles need to stay in CC2 and this post needs to be closed due to a lot of arguments.

Zeta should be replaced by a C class

I guess so

car crushers 1 has blocky cars because pan stopped working on that game and it’s old

2 Likes

Then what is the point of CC1?
Answer: None

now consider that CC1 was made during a different time period than CC2
because CC2 is vastly different from CC1 in lots of aspects, CC1 suffers from being far more limited, and as such isn’t profitable
now I’m not a genius, but ideally, if you want motivation to keep a game up, you want to monetize it and get good income
updating CC1 just wouldn’t make sense in this instance

3 Likes

that dosent matter, loads of bLocKy cArS will be remodelled soon or very soon

1 Like

Then CC1 needs to be shut down, fair and square.