Top 🔟 remodel proposals!

charger r/t? i think you just… uhh… charger r/t cant find any triangle its nonproblem car i saw people who say rx-8 but i didnt saw people like you

I CANT CALM DOWN I WANT OLD CAR CRUSHERS 2 IT WAS BETTER AT IT WAS HAVING ALOT OF BLOCKY CAR

1 Like

i like this bmw. oh, do you want remodel? no.

2 Likes

well I do actually or at least I would if it was in the game

3 Likes

wait can you tell me reasonm why you want remodel? not like “its like a toy car” because so what if it look like toy car lol so why

1 Like

Because me and most people just dont like the way they look. They have to be updated to keep people interested in the game. The reason why cc2 has so much more players than most other car destruction games on Roblox is because it is the only one with somewhat realistic models.

Basically the same reason why most people would prefer FIFA23 to FIFA11 or something like that.
It just looks better and newer

4 Likes

And I can understand that you like them and feel nostalgia toward them but most people just want modern and realistic cars

3 Likes

i want cars like that

1 Like

I think there are probably great other Roblox games with cars like that for you

3 Likes

if you want to crush vehicles with blocky vehicles, there’s other games out there that are better suited for that

3 Likes

Well I am on doges side because I want blocky vehicles just like him and had just the same problems as him.

1 Like

We should team up together because I’m on your side
I also want blocky vehicles just like you.

1 Like

How about we don’t remodel these vehicles
I WANT BLOCKY VEHICLES
ITS IN THE NAME “RO-BLOX”
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.

2 Likes

when a guy wants every cars blocky

Lol at least you can still use the blocky cars in CC1

2 Likes

That’s 13 not :keycap_ten:

Yo this kid never heard of honorable mentions, its not part of the top 10

1 Like

Ok Ive been playing since car crushers 1, and tell me i do feel nostalgia but there also needs progression, to all the others who say to the ones that want remodels that they should play another game, well you can also play another game, why not try CC1 there are plenty of blocky cars you can crush and relive but undoubtably you will get bored one way or another, so why not let CC2 progress forward.

2 Likes

Bro CC1 is a broken piece of shit.
Panwellz should make a game just like this for blocky car fans.
Plus not everyone agrees with you, some people want blocky cars and panwellz overall should make a game entirely made of brick cars. It would be an improvement.

1 Like

The charger is supposed to be larger than the one in cc2 and the front quarter panel is uneven and some details are missing too like some lights, and chrome trim, and I do find it blocky even though it’s a muscle car https

2 Likes

That’s the only remodel I’m on par with, other than that that’s it.