Top 🔟 remodel proposals!

During the whole aspect of Car Crushers, there has been many vehicles added, some remodeled, and others kept the way they are. Here are my top 10 ranked remodels that desperately need some help. In total, I’ve picked and analized 13 cars that really look outdated compared to all the other vehicles being 13 as the best looking car without remodel and 1 being the really really need a remodel. I know that there are a lot more that can use some remodeling, but there are just some that you see or driven and dont want to drive them because they are well ugly. Panwellz and their team has really put out a lot of effort in helping and building the community, thank you

P.S. I am not hating on the creators of the models, I am speaking out towards suggestions I and the community have towards remodeling of cars.

If there are any more suggestions, please comment and add more cars and we can make this post reach Panwellz!
‐------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honorable mentions: 13 - 11

13 - Tayatzi Correlo KN50 - Out of the 14 models, the Tayatzi is the most good looking compared to others. Althought, some issues include the outdated decal headlights, sharp sides/edges, and the pink taillights.

12 - Paganotta A1 - This airport baggage conveyor doesn’t really need any remodel although it would be helpful. Maybe some features in the vehicle could include working conveyor belt!
Paganotta_A1

11 - Paganotta E35T - Out of the 3 Paganotta cargo trucks (E35T, E35G, E35), this one is better than the others but some useful remodeling will be appreciated such as the boxy cab and other smaller details.
Paganotta_E35T_(Explosive)
isuzu-f-series-fvm34-w-tanker-truck-61a5c547d5d1f

10 - Hamming R2 - This SUV needs a lot of remodeling since the look is outdated, for example, the roof of the car is a rectangle, and the overall boxy body (not to say the Hummer H2 wasn’t boxy) but it also is missing a lot of details including the door handles and some key features such as the hood and trims.(See picture below for refrence)

9 - Trilogy Urban - This car is one of the weirdest cars in car crushers due to it’s boxy, 3 wheeled body. Although this is a fantasy car, it can be remodeled to have smoother edges or a completely new look.
Trilogy_Urban (1)

8 - Paganotta E35 - This truck was one of the first added to Car Crushers and it is outdated. The cab and trailer are both literal box and especially the box, it has no detail, it only has the walls and the border, no side lights seen like the other semi trucks nor panel details.
Paganotta_E35
64774ac6d9c00023bb100659

7 - Jiepo Desert Patrol - This vehicle has all the main components that make it comparable to the real life version but it is very simple in shape. For example the front panels dont match to the real life jeep and out of all the cars in car crushers, this Jiepo lacks all the interior details as the only detail it has is simple seats and a steeringwheel. A ton of work can be done to make this car looking fresh and new.

6 - Folstak D-3500 - This dulley truck is the only one in game since theres no truck with a dulley. It has really low details due to it being one of the cars launched with the car crushers game. There are many issues with the body such as it being really boxy and rough. It has no details such as door handels and literally from the front fender to the back door, it is completely flat, in addition, the bed has the most minimal details. In the image, you can also see that the rear lights go through the bed. Overall, this truck really needs a makeover.
Folstak_D-3500

5 - :five:PeterTech Pushback Truck - The main issue with this is 2 main things: the rear of the truck has literally no detail, it is just the 2 sides joined with a rectangle and the front wheels aren’t connected, you can see them from the inner panels. Some suggestions with this would be a complete redesign and add more details to the rear such as signalers and hooks/components.
PeterTech_Pushback_Truck
![93151_800|585x410

(upload://fjcwukLWRr2x2fyGeEIE0ftoFPl.jpeg)

Other designs:
![4e6bd8a6922f1da94702a0fb0b494d83–freight-forwarder-free-quotes|640x426]
(upload://gyMnpJSz6T6w7ZaSgIC6GuIgRXK.jpeg)

4 - :four:Cyvon superbolt - For as long as I can remember, I used to drive this Bus in Car Crushers 1. Its one of the most outdated and it has no detail. Looking at the overall shape, its only a rectangle and the windows are narrow and the front of the window looks to be just rotated like 30 degrees. No smooth body, no mirrors, basic interior and pink rear lights.
Dynex_Hubus_C5
coach-bus-rental-glendale

3 -:3rd_place_medal:Panagotta E35G - This is the only garbage truck in the game, which is a bummer because garbage trucks look nice, well not this one. The Cab is really boxy and holds the most minimal detail, but the biggest issue is the back, with only 3 lines, it holds no detail whatsoever and the back has no detail, just an opening, looking it from the side its a half circle for the opening. It would be nice to completely remodel this so it could look realistic. Another issue I have with this is the rocket booster placement. It is kind of awkward to have it on the opening, it looks like it wants to fall out. A better placement would be where the license plate goes or the top.
Paganotta_E35G

2 -:2nd_place_medal:Volksmobil Eimermobil - In my opinion, I this this volksmobil will have the best glowup out of all of them. The reason is simple, it is too simple, talking about the body, it holds no shape that makes it look truley nice like the real version, but the main points are the rear and the wheels, the rear has no detail, just a slanted body with lines on it, i mean the interior was put together nicely but the exterior needs a good remodel. Also, the wheels, we cant see the tires and it doesnt make sense that the “rim” is larger than the tire, so when you’re driving, you are essentially driving on the rims. Compared to the reallife version, it highly lacks details.

1 - :1st_place_medal:Avanta Zeta LMA GT3 - Okay, this car is something else, If I had to guess it was probably the first car made in car crushers. I wouldn’t say it lacks details, but rather it is extremely sharp. I remember unlocking this car for the first time and it wasnt one that I wanted to drive because it was just ugly. Pointing out on both the exterior and interior, you can point out all the basic shapes used to construct this car. I dont know what real life version this is of, but along these 13 suggestions, the top 5 really need a makeover
Avanta_Zeta_LMA_GT3

Thank you Panwellz and the team

14 Likes

Lemme know what ranking you would put the cars in

2 Likes

dont like how you wanted a BMW to replace the Zeta

2 Likes

I think that was the best replacement

1 Like

the maybach also needs a remodel, its wayyy to outdated

3 Likes

Yeah the Maybach needs a remodel

2 Likes

Morris Mini, UAZ 425, and Lexus IS300 is probably gonna be remodelled next, if im wrong, im gonna fall to the doom (im kidding lol)

1 Like

I agree, most of the oldest cars in game need a remodel, but I think that some cars are worse than others and need a remodel more quickly than others if you get what I mean

3 Likes

At least i like the proposals of the Jeep Army Car, Troligy Urban, Kubelwagen, Petertech Pushback, Hummer H2, Pagnotta A1 and the Folstak

1 Like

how the fuck is the Prius not here

3 Likes

it’s not here because it’s such a forgettable car

2 Likes

can u check the 2008 525i post real quick

pretty sure you said 5 series in the post
since I’m pretty sure that the 525i and 530xi are still in the 5 series, it could be interpreted as the same model because there’s very few exterior changes
I’m honestly unsure of how to deal with this

also next time, message me instead

I know this is just for fun or smth of remodel but i dont like replace the car (notably fictional to real car) so dont comment the message like “i think replacing ooo car with OOO car was best idea” and “pls remodel ??? car!”

plus that bus is not cyvon superbolt its dynex hubus

1 Like

how did nobody mention the rx-8 or charger r/t

3 Likes

and the actros etc?

1 Like

The volksmobile rims aren’t huge. It’s supposed to be a german warfare vehicle, and those are plates to keep the tires from being shot out

1 Like

EVERY TIME I SEE THE “PLS REMODEL ____ CAR” I JUST GET ANGRY JUST STOP POSTING THAT YOU NEED REMODEL THIS ISNT REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR ITS RO"BLOX" I SAID MANY TIMES JUST STOP I GOT ANGRY OK SO I THINK THIS ARTICLE IS FUN BUT COMMENTS ARE SAYING THAT I JUST GOT ANGRY “RX-8 NEED REMODEL” HOW? I CANT FIND ANY PROBLEM WHY IT NEED REMODEL PLUS “MAYBACH NEED REMODEL” MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO TO UHH AHH OK SO ARE YOU GONNA SAy i have to calm? ok ok ok im calming i dont like that comments I WANT TO KNOW WHY REMODEL AND ARCHIVE AND REPLACE EXISITS

2 Likes

please calm down it is because 99.9% of people wnat realistic vehicles (including me) and the rx-8 looks more like a toy car than a real rx-8 rn

3 Likes