Top 10 in the parts leaderboard missing

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: i don’t fucking know how this hasn’t been reported yet, but well I guess it is now
basically and literally, the top 10 of the leaderboard is missing

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: it happens always ever since gueger3030 (an autofarmer) got blacklisted

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: it happens in any lol

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:
what happens is, the leaderboard only shows the top 10 people with the most parts, but the leaderboard only checks for the top 20 people with the most parts, and ever since gueger3030 got blacklisted, 11/20 of the top people with the most parts are blacklisted, which makes it so that it only shows 9 people in the leaderboard, instead of the usual 10

the way to fix this is to just make it so that the leaderboard checks for the 25 or 30 people with the most parts instead of just 20

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: TheGodFatSweetoast

5 Likes

Someone got wiped off for auto farming so that’s why it looks like someone is missing

no i’m pretty sure skilled tested something and fucked it up
can’t remember the full story but

1 Like

that is actually the issue, heres the top 20 players:
1- kims - 196m
2- cristal - 147m
3- soda - 140m
4- ela - 104m
5- gjgj - 82m
6- zulmers - 80m
7- me - 73m
8- sir - 71m
9- kiri - 48m
10 - minecraf1 - 45m
11 - matt - 43m
12- hyun - 42m
13- crow - 41m
14- shamunes - 40m
15- diorx - 39m
16- gueger3030 - 38m
17- kelven - 37.9m
18- evilz - 37.7m
19 - amasanaa - 36.6m
20- killer - 36.4m

out of these, kims, cristal, ela, gjgj, zulmers, sir, minecraf1, hyun, gueger3030, evilz and amasanaa are blacklisted, which is 11 people
so, as skilled nor killer have passed amasanaa, the leaderboard still shows only the top 9

What is autofarming?

basically using some sort of exploit or macro to farm parts for the sole purpose of getting on the leaderboard

still not fixed

as poopjdkd (a recent autofarmer-top crusher) got blacklisted today, 12/20 top crushers are now blacklisted, which means not only the 10th place is missing now but also the 9th place

pls fix this asap or else the leaderboard will be empty soon ,_,

1 Like

blame jam

1 Like

Let’s just hope 8 other autofarmers don’t show up show up else we losing the lb

1 Like

as of today, the 9th place of the leaderboard is back

but that’s only because killer (a legit player) finally passed amasanaa (an autofarmer) in parts count, the developers still didn’t do anything about it

like cmon, it’s been 2 months already and it’s really not that hard of a fix ,_,

2 Likes

who the hell is bsod

the top 1 crusher duh

I do wonder if someone else legit beats amasanna if they will take 10th place

no, they must beat evilz in parts now, because amasanaa is no longer in the top 20 as killer passed him

As sir just got his ban appealed, the leaderboard is temporarily fixed

however this is highly subject to change as sir will most likely be blacklisted again soon, making the 10th place disappear once again

welp, as expected, sir just got blacklisted again, making the 10th place disappear again

1 Like

that didn’t last long at all

As Cesko (a very recent autofarmer) decided to get the world record for fastest blacklist after getting on leaderboard (less than 2 hours), the 9th place disappeared once again

now people need to pass gueger3030 (an autofarmer at 38.5m) to be able to get on the leaderboard again (IF he stopped autofarming after blacklist and if I’m not wrong)

1 Like

Man can these autofarmers get a fucking life Jesus man

2 Likes