Top 10 in the parts leaderboard missing

update: as both kelven and killer passed either:
gueger,
poopj
or cesko,
the top 9 of the leaderboard is back

Ah so who will I need to pass in parts to show up on 10th

not sure, either guger, cesko or pooj

yes i broke it but i was just doing my job!

3 Likes

Dw soon I’ll appear on 10th hopefully if I get close to Shamunes if not I beat him and kick him off the top 9

2 Likes

finally, after over 4.5 months, Noob_94853 managed to pass an autofarmer at 20th place (probably amasanaa), finally fixing the leaderboard even before the developers did.

HOWEVER the developers still should make the leaderboard check for the 25 or 30 players instead of 20, to avoid such a thing happening again.

as ufekofcz, a really recent autofarmer, got blacklisted, 10th place dissapeared once again

this was to be expected, as the developers didnt fix it yet, however hopefully either tree or noob will be able to fix it again

after over 20 days, RaBKij managed to pass an autofarmer at 20th place (probably ufekofcz), fixing the leaderboard before the developers did (again).

and, once again, the developers should still fix it once and for all, make the leaderboard check for the 25 or 30 players instead of 20, so that this does not keep happening over and over again. Specially since 10th place is highly subject to go missing again as nor PhoenixTheMaverick nor KRYSTIANAN1 nor RaBKij have confirmed their legitimacy yet. Meaning that there’s a chance that they could be autofarmers and therefore be (possibly) blacklisted in the future.

as expected and as it turned out, RaBKij was actually an autofarmer, so they got blacklisted now, removing 10th place once again

still wondering when tf they will fix this, its been half a year now for a bug that all it takes is just changing a single variable in a line of code to fix

1 Like

as ZaHokage kicked one of the autofarmers out of the top 20, the 10th place returns

though we aren’t sure whether ZaHokage is legit or if its just another autofarmer.

we are getting daily news on how a leaderboard is going on a Lego game

1 Like

i have a server that is literally this lol

As of a while ago, ZaHokage turns out to be an autofarmer, so 10th place is removed again.
And as of yesterday, as bnoobsyncet7, a pretty recent autofarmer, got blacklisted, 9th place is now removed aswell.

as of 10 days ago, joshwayop, a recent autofarmer, got blacklisted, 8th place was removed aswell.

however, as of today, Mizaru05 kicked an autofarmer out of the top 20, bringing 8th place back

updates over the last month:

• bnoobsyncet7 (now SteelTonka) temporarily brought 9th place back by kicking an autofarmer out of the top 20
  • Noob_94853 got back into the leaderboard and kicked an autofarmer out of the top 20, bringing 10th place back
  • it has been found out that bnoobsyncet7 (now SteelTonka) actually autofarmed and now has had his parts resetted down from 50m to 20m, even though it was supposed to be from 50m to 10m as it was 40m parts autofarmed (80%), still removed enough for him to not be on the leaderboard anymore and therefore the autofarmer Noob_94853 previously kicked out of the top 20 is now back in the top 20, removing 10th place once again
  • another autofarmer kicked Noob_94853 out of the top 20, removing 9th place again
  • RENAN_VT got in the leaderboard and kicked an autofarmer out of the top 20, bringing back 9th place
  • GieEduardo1 temporarily brought 10th place back by kicking an autofarmer out of the top 20
  • just a few hours after getting in the leaderboard, it has been found out that GieEduardo1 actually autofarmed and is now blacklisted, removing 10th place once again

below is the leaderboard as of now

1 Like

you’re kidding me a contributor AUTOFARMED?

2 Likes

that isn’t even sad
doing it alone is sad
being a contrib and doing it is just another level

2 Likes

it was before he had contributor and he kinda had pan in a tricky situation where he was so damn determined to get that contributor despite pan being fully aware of his autofarming history, for him to wriggle a way for the unblacklist appeal to get his contrib is honestly stoops quite low

2 Likes

both exotez and steel tonk are gonna have there contrib removed :skull:

2 Likes

damn that’s how desperate people are to get contributor these days

2 Likes