Tokens and Cash not saving

My stats randomly deleted after rejoining Car Crushers 2
@Regalijan I have some proof of my old stats and this was taken September 10th and the Picture with nothing was taken at October 5thproof2 proof

1 Like

My last stats when I left were around 1-10T which Idrc for my cash, I care for my tokens.

2 Likes

I had 4 tokens after farming for about a week, then when I rejoined I was welcomed to having nothing, Nobody seems to believe me, this is all the proof I have.

1 Like

When I previously said 200T instead of 60T sorry, I didn’t even look, I just assumed it was somewhere around there.
@Sheep and @Regalijan

1 Like

Same thing happend, i had like 40 trillion and 4 tokens, sadly i dont have any footage

2 Likes

Kinda sad, nobody wants to restart months of farming, they need to patch this so other people don’t face the same thing.

1 Like

it kinda also happen to me but when I join again it back

1 Like

but i fell sorry for you two because you lost all ur hardwork

1 Like

did you guys hit the reset button?

1 Like

things happen man and u just gotta deal with it. just like how i lost my account (220 trillion) and i am very depressed.

1 Like

i believe they did…

you didnt have to ping wolf

jeez

I did not, I didn’t even know there was a reset button

I pang wolf because he closed my last session and said without evidence it was going to be closed, so I pang wolf to let him know I have Evidence.

And your just gonna let it fly? I rather not.

I tried that, but it didn’t work, I re-joined several times, unfortunately nothing.

are you mad?

if you are calm down

@SnipaCola also here’s the link to what’s happening Roblox Data Loss: What to Do if You're Experiencing Storage Issues With Roblox