Tokens and Cash not saving

I’m not mad, I’m confused, and wondering why nobody is helping out here, and yes, I’ve heard, but is nobody going to fix that or give it back to us? I mean, if not then I might be mad, because I was already thinking about quitting ROBLOX, if this is the case then I might aswell?

Also, this was back in September, did it take them a whole month to realize? or just not severe enough until’ the end of October?

it happend yesterday roblox encountered a huge data loss for all people playing

@SnipaCola

…That was from Jan 2019?

oops
lol

it could still work
its says 1 day ago though

I figured that out already

How is this supposed to help me exactly?

Did your parts save?

once i got every thing gone from cc2 until i got hacked but then i got my account back with every thing so ether they good hacker or bad hacker or gobadpg hacker… … gobadog means good/bad but i put them together

Oof, so ur good?

:confused:

Buddy all i wanted to say is that this happened to me too a few months ago but when i posted the bug nobody cared. From then ive grinded my way back up to 20T but maybe the miracle will happen to you.
Even Roblox told me that theres nothing they can do and just ignored me.

The best of luck trying, Malinicula

1 Like

Same and even if i had 15 pictures of proof nobody cared

1 Like

Thanks a lot that means a lot to me, nobody seems to care for me either, kinda wishing I didn’t spend money on that game now, but i’m sure one day i’ll get back to it, but right now I’ve given up on it, I pray for this miracle you speak of to happen, but my hopes aren’t high enough even wanna check this weekly.

Thanks again, I know i’m not the only one,
SnipaCola

1 Like

If youre interested i actually made a discussion about this topic

2 Likes

I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Man this is like losing a family member LOL, okay maybe not, but this is still rediuclous. No help whatsoever, Cc-discussions was a good idea. I lost my progress before this “Data-Loss” thing was even called out.
Anyway, I checked out ur topic, you seem to be having an even more fun time then me… haha.
This is life in a nutshell, well anyway, thanks and have a good day.

1 Like

All i can say is good night coz for me its midnight.
( coz europe)

2 Likes