{TERRAIN DESTOYER} Conclusions

Yeah I agree with this 110 percent. It’s durability is quite good as it is, but slightly better (probably buffer wheels) would be awesome. And a diff look would be cool, a different configuration to adopt the engine configuration. And electric would mean no gear shifting, just CONSTANT TORQUE CURVE. Like giant tesla destroyer lol, and all three engines having to be destroyer for KO and even having a damage display of their own like smoke (the smoke in game is fine for the job) it would be so sick and yeah better turning would be awesome as well especially at low speeds which is where it commonly finds itself at after having hit someone. I REALLY think the devs should see this

2 Likes

That’s really creative :>
Also sounds like fixes in different writing hehe…if this was what the terrain destroyer it wouldnt need fixing anymore haha
I cant wait till the next update. Even if nothing is done to the terrain destroyer (which I honestly kind of doubt, a lot of attention was given to it) I would just be thankful for an update its been awhile

1 Like

And I hope its a QUALITY update. The only thing I liked about the last one was the new camaro lol

1 Like

I KNOW RIGHT…I mean I love CC2, but…this should be made right

1 Like

wait what about this…cough
Move Brabus G800 to…cough beginner

2 Likes

We could always go to the lesser trouble and replace the terrain destroyer with the brabus as a tier 1…that would solve basically everythng

2 Likes

If it were to be moved to beginner, tier 2 is actually reasonable. And yeah something would have to replace it if it were to be moved

1 Like

Well dude its not unkillable, jeez.
All it would be in beginner is a fast terrain destroyer, weighing less and having less defense. It’s prefect for that. The only way it would be difficult to kill it is if someone like me was driving it. it would be hard to kill it even if a noob was driving it due to just peed and defense, but its nothing to add a land battleship for lolol

2 Likes

The point is, there are many scenarios in which the Brabus would lose it’s not op.

Yes that is extremely annoying I can agree

1 Like

People with potato connection and potato devices have EXTREMELY op damage outputs and they send you flying

1 Like

I thing it would be a blast if the Brabus was moved to beginner as VIP, be it tier 1 or tier 2 I don’t really care, it doesnt belong in experienced. And yes I read your comment, that happens a lot as well. CC2 can be very demanding on network stuff

2 Likes

CC2 is a great game, but it is EXTREMELY unfriendly if you and your opponents graphics, internet connection, etc are even slightly different. It’s annoying but wont stop me from playing CC2 in the longrun

1 Like

Anyway, The Brabus 800 would be an awesome TD replacement imo, and to counter something as powerful as the Brabus, simply make the terrain destroyer normal as a tier 1 or something. The VIP stuff in beginner need a powerful counter, something more refined and well rounded with overall above average stats (and fastest speed by a little bit, mustang is 13.9 Brabus is 14.2 making it the would-be fasetest) there needs to be a counter to the Dodge police and camaro spam that the terrain destroyer is powerless against

1 Like

And yeah, come on people. Get good Ethernet, and get a freaking GPU

1 Like

And also, I can see people getting upset if someone hops in the Brabus with 2600 derby wins like I, but it has it’s weaknesses that cannot be avoided in some situations. Its turning is not much better than the terrain destroyers, and it’s breaking is alright but not great. Given it’s a truck, its pretty reasonable.
It is basically an interceptor version of the terrain destroyer.
I think if they made the Terrain destroyer a normal car or group car, and maybe made another thing normal, perhaps the Model 3, all would be good, while the Brabus would be able to be much more self sustaining than the terrain destroyer.

1 Like

i didnt know cc2 was that toxic
i wanna meet someone like that so i can steamroll them

2 Likes

Oh yeah storm is right, and what he says is the like, least worst of it. It gets horrible. EVERYONE targets me when I get in the terrain destroyer, just bc its the size of russia doesnt meant its good…It’s why I keep suggesting things like Silverado SS or moving the Brabus down, VIP vehicles are very vulnerable in beginner. The only things that arent are the new camaro and the mustang. But all u can really do with those is outrun.

1 Like

people in CC2 are very mean, and its why I am wanting a powerful, borderline OP vehicle for VIP beginner so VIPs can keep toxic kids off of themselves to have fun.

2 Likes

i rarely meet toxic kiddies
after a derby roudn even if i am winning every round everyon e like gg and stuf
jailbreak on the other hand…

2 Likes