{TERRAIN DESTOYER} Conclusions

My conclusions on the Terrain Destroyer after messing with it for awhile and investigating every aspect of it, and here is my most reasonable, rational conclusion for it.
In the next update, if anything is done to make it better, I suggest that it keep its old boxy look, including its front end. Just lengthening its front end slightly, making the engine larger, and whilst keeping it against the cab as it is, making the front end a couple of roblox feet (studs I believe) longer, with the same face and side shape and structure, just making it longer, and putting a radiator, some more grille parts, (behind the small chrome grille) therefore giving the engine more durability and front end overall more durability. Everything else regarding its structure is rather ok in my opinion, other than that it is quite durable and hard to kill damage wise.
Now then, regarding performance, I suggest that it’s acceleration, WITHOUT weight distribution, should be made from 9.5 to around 13.0 acceleration. And top speed taken from 71 to 85. It would have a lesser top speed than most tier 1 cars but its acceleration rather terrifying, but balanced, but its size and rank. Given these acceleration mods and front end durability modifications namely the engine, it would do MUCH better in derby, being worthy of the VIP tier 2 title. Front end (engine cavity and engine) buff and a major acceleration buff, a little top speed acceleration 85mph>71mph and also, some aesthetical stuff, that I think a lot of people have thought of looking at the terrain destroyer, is EXHAUST FLAMES, coming out of its large smoke-stack style exhaust pipes. It would be AMAZING with these modifications, I would really like it if this was part of the next update, giving the terrain destroyer some love to make it mightier than even the pushback.
waves
I would really like it if it kept its looks I would be sad if it was made with a modern look tbh ;~;
EDIT: and regarding how deadly the pushback truck is right now in derby, the terrain destroyer should be even deadlier, due to it being a tier 2, and also VIP. Tier 1 < Tier 2 max. (max vehicle in a derby catagory)

6 Likes

Remember you can play with the gears, so if acceleration changes to a higher one, then It would be equal if you change the gears to give It a higher top speed than 85mph, but a little less power.

1 Like

Yes, but 9.5 and less especially for what it is is rather horrible

1 Like

im thinking like 12.7 acceleration buff with all modifications mounted MINUS weight distribution, but top speed raised only a little to like 80-85
using weight distribution on the TD is dumb imo it takes a lot of its weight and stability superiority away

2 Likes

What you said about 13.0 acceleration would be nice and a top speed of 85-95 would also be great. What I am saying is, if you want a faster top speed if it was changed to 95mph, you could use the gears and put it to about 130mph and the the acceleration would probably automatically change to 11.5 or 10.0 like how the other cars gear work when you change the gear ratio.

1 Like

Yeah I get what you’re saying, but its acceration is too horrible to do that right now :/
But yeah your idea is great, it’s just not statistically up for that. Not yet anyway

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

What im saying is the terrain destroyer is just too slow to effectively do this. if I did the gearing ratios all the way up, top speed would be 102 mph which is AWESOME, but its acceleration at that point is 7 something…:/
needs acceleration buff

2 Likes

If I mess with gearing right now as it is, it turns into even more of a slug :(

1 Like

I’m talking about if the speed and acceleration get buffed: acceleration=13.0 and top speed= 95mph, then you could put the gears all the way and then the top speed would probably turn out to be 130mph and the acceleration about 11.5. Not saying to play with the gears now in the state that it’s in.

2 Likes

Ah ok. Was confused sorry. School fries my brain :(

1 Like

especially with the crap they teach now

2 Likes

I’m in class now and texting at the same time bro.

1 Like

lol…careful, keep watchful for prying eyes

1 Like

You mean the students in my class?

1 Like

Ye. Some of them salty and will be like THEY HAVE THEIR PHONE OUT you know. Maybe they are different where you are but here everyone is your enemy, or is potentially so

2 Likes

My camera ain’t on

1 Like

Oh. I mean, I don’t know a lot about phones I just meant mostly, don’t get caught lol.

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

I’m here learning about descriptive writing.

1 Like