{TERRAIN DESTOYER} Conclusions

Nice :)

1 Like

Ty

1 Like

Oh by the way I know fully what you mean regarding the terrain destroyer now. The speeds dont have to be messed with if its acceleration was made to like 13 or 14, its top speed could be like 100 something miles an hour with 11. something acceleration :)
that would be a nice change for it

1 Like

That would be awesome if it was electric. Engine would be harder to destroy(I find electric motors more durable)

2 Likes

DUDE this is a FANTASTIC idea :0 I have suggested something like this like giving the terrain destroyer multiple engines, having to get all three of then in order to kill it. However the fire of one engine can deal serious damage to it if it doesnt go out. And if you are low on heath, a fire can kill you etc isnt this just AWESOME?

2 Likes

exactly, its like bombers in world war II, and in games. Big juggernauts. They shouldnt die in one hit in the face like the terrain destroyer often does sadly. It should take a but load of damage, being able to take extreme damage in many areas. Like each of three engines has same heath, light damage is black smoke, moderate is black and white, severe-critical is orange fire (oil fire) and destroyed/burning engine is all our red/orange fire (fuel fire)

1 Like

honestly panwellz should see this. This is an EXCELLENT idea for the terrain destroyer

1 Like

I also love the idea aswell, so please take this into consideration

1 Like

like actually requiring to destroy 3 engines in order to KO the terrain destroyer would be epic :0

2 Likes

Alright I have come up with a plan.
If it were to have more than one engine, (3) The one of the front would stay there, however the front should be slightly longer, giving the front engine more protection, and room for more parts in front of it. The second of these three engines will be tucked…okay see the compartments on the side that go into the framework? the second one will be tucked into the first compartment, and you guys know of the little doors that are equal on both sides? The second engine will be located inside of the bed in the frame, and the fan, grille and radiator of that engine will be three parts about like all other engines, now this engine will be the same/similar to the engine in the Acura NSX (or LSX I dont remember, it’s a beginner car) sucked sideways into that area, like pretend you are opening the little doors on the bed…slip the engine sideways into there, all the way until it is equal on both sides, against the cab and on both side of that engine, put the cooling system parts and such that are on the engines identical to that of the terrain destroyer, and put the radiator and such of equal parts on both sides of that engine, take the little doors off and replace with tiny version of the front chrome steel grille that lies on the face of the terrain destroyer, being the size of the little door, and slipping it in its place, on both sides. And also, the THIRD engine, will be placed in the SECOND compartment, (one closest to rear) and all of the same things done to it like the second engine, a tiny radiator and coolings sustem bits put on it on both sides, and the tiny radiator grills made to look like the one on the front, pit in the door’s place covering the engine compartment entrance on both sides. Do these things, and buff the durability of all wheels by 50 percent because with such modification it will take a LOT of abuse, probably wont die from parts but from wheels at this point. I know this sounds OP, but its such an AWESOME idea, having 3 engines to destroy to kill this truck (or 2, if the fire kills you) the fires will kill you depending on how much health you have left. (parts) And if you drive in water, it will put the fire out, (probably a facility thing only)
At this point, the terrain destroyer will be much more of an idiot proof truck than it once was, while being awesome at the same time, Oh and also, like Storm suggested (comments below) That if you lose ONE engine, you lose power to…TWO wheels, say one front and one in the opposite side to the rear, vice versa, but NOT THE SAME SET (wouldnt be the correct algorithm because the terrain destroyer is all wheel drive) and those wheens will go neutral like dead engines on aircraft, would just spin if forces are acted upon.
And the wheels (all) durability should be increased about 50-75 percent of what they are now, right now they have the durability of regular car wheels and its infuriating. Thoughts?
Should I make a thread on this?

2 Likes

dude…

just had the best idea…

2 Likes

->YES<-
Another thing I have thought for awhile…that thing’s engine is located in the back and is heavily armored, and has more wheels in the front than the terrain destroyer :0
It is one of the weaker juggs, what if it was in beginner as a tier 3…new terrain destroyer

1 Like

its too expensive but it gives some ideas

2 Likes

take out one of the 2 front wheels make it smaller

2 Likes

yeah. I think it would be better just to give it the modifications given in the draft I wrote based on all of our ideas so far

2 Likes

And yeah, if that doesnt work using the Scytech as a platform of modifying, it would be perfect for the job it has a very similar build to the terrain destroyer

2 Likes

Multiple engines would just be so awesome, and given realistic consequences if hit given in draft

2 Likes

Should we see if the devs could do what is in the draft? (huge storybook above)
I think it is a fantastic idea, it is very smart imo and would increase the lethality and resilience to any form of damage in derby by a thousandfold. Not being OP, but way better than it is
. Right now its like a baby juggernaut, with a four cylinder engine i nthe front. Its dumb, I think if the draft above was done to it it would do so much better and be one of the most unique vehicles in the game, the first to have multiple engines

2 Likes

Yeah storm, I very much think this would be a great idea alongside my draft of some of my ideas of the build, and the ideas from you and inferno. This would truly make the terrain destroyer a force to be reckoned with in beginner, more so than the garbage it is now. Its a huge truck currently powered by a weak engine, that is destroyed easily, it just makes me sad. It has the potential to become what we have here on this thread

2 Likes

exactly ^^

1 Like