Screen turning black while respawning

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead! nope

What is the bug?
Answer: My screen turning black and I can’t move my character

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: sometimes

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Well, I just play the game as it’s used to be played and when I respawn my car (Buggati) my screen turns black, it’s getting annoying. It happened to my brother too, he was driving the car like me then when he respawned it turned black

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: No, It happened to my friends as well as my brother and myself

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

**Roblox username:**xXSSSniper_WolfsXx

3 Likes

did you get the dev console of this?

1 Like

It’s not the dev console, I don’t know how to explain but it’s like a game crash but I’m still in the game (black screen), my frined screenshared and it looks like I’m standing still (frozen).
I wouldn’t say it’s a gui bug. And no I couldn’t get the dev console it was frozen, i had to restart, but a good thing is my friends only have to reset

2 Likes

This is a GUI bug so I would need the console image

1 Like

Imma make this the go to post for all black screen related bugs just to make it easier so yes merging time commence

1 Like

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: BLACK SCREEN WHEN I RESTARTED MYSELF

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: pc

1. After the bug gone backscreen
  2. me get blackscreen

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: Blackmaster50013
bruh this is the 2nd time i had a black screen reported

1 Like

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Infinite black screen that appears when opening the dealership or selecting vehicle during races

Sometimes

Computer

1. Open dealership or start a race and select the vehicle

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
I can open it when the black screen occurs due to it only occurring when the dealership is open

pikachuhhhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

What is the bug?
Answer: Dealership content GUI not loading

Answer: Rarely, 2 out of 10 times (Not related to internet connection or any other hardware problem such as RAM)

1. Load into the game and
  2. Sometimes when you press the DEALERSHIP button on top and it shows you nothing but a totally black screen, without any buttons of the game
  3. Only method to escape this screen is to reset
  4. The GUI will not recover on its own even after reset, so you must rejoin the game or go to another server.

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: YES

Roblox username: TheET_001

3 Likes

What is the bug?
Answer: whean i og into dealership my screen get black

Answer: somtimes-rarely

1. i jsut i dont know get in game

**Roblox username: kai_teknik

2 Likes

What is the bug?
Joining any race, public or by invite and starting it leads to a black screen for 5-10 seconds before it fades, and removes me from the race.

Everytime

Computer

1. Enter a race through any means
  2. Select a vehicle (any vehicle)
  3. Wait for race to begin
  4. Experience the black screen.

Yes

Roblox username:
TheProfessorCalculus

1 Like

What is the bug?
Answer: I wanted to do a drag race but for some reason i get a black screen for 4 min already when i wanted to change my car

Answer: pc

1. join in the game
  2. do a drag race
  3. change my car and get black screen

Yes/No: yes

Roblox username: Blackmsater50013

What is the bug?
Answer: Black screen while race

Answer: Sometimes

*Answer:*Computer

1. End the race.(Not created from other people)
  2. When you press R (Reset car) you have black screen

Yes/No: Yes

Answer: Sorry i dont have screenshot

Roblox username: Hi_Pls0no0trade

2 Likes

What is the bug?
Answer:

Black screen and unable to respawn a car

Answer:

sometimes

Answer:

Computer

1. You need to join a racing competition
  2. You will need to go off track and crash somewhere while pressing go back at the same time
  3. You will get a black screen and can not respawn.

Yes/No:

Yes

Unfortunately, i forgot to open the console but i still have a clip for the bug. Untitled - Clipped with Medal.tv

Roblox username: Tri_zzy

1 Like

What is the bug?
Answer: black screen when race starting + leave race automaticly

Answer: everytime

*Answer:*computer

1. i joined a race and when the race is starting the black screen occur then automaticly leave race

Yes/No: no

i can’t send files for some reason but i have video about it
robloxapp-20220420-2331349.wmv (2.5 MB)

Roblox username:
GreenBear00

3 Likes

Chloe on the grind rn

What is the bug?
Answer: Black Screen In Derby

Answer: Kinda Often.

Answer: Computer

1. Join a derby match, but right when you spawn.

Yes.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. *

**Roblox username:Eduard505810