Same car derby

I didn’t know what else to title this but this derby mode is where everyone has the same car, wether it’s a super car, to some of the best vehicles in the game.

Once this mode is picked, there will be a selection of 3-5 cars, ranging from small vehicles, or bigger vehicles (except for slow or very small cars, otherwise it’d be boring if those type of cars are actually voted for), but bigger vehicles are a rare thing to appear, mostly because everyone will obviously vote for it.
You can be given whatever car is voted for wether you have it or not, though, vip and group cars are not available for voting, wether or not you have vip, or are in the group, because people could use this mode to maybe try out vip cars and group cars without having vip or joint the group.

Of course the cars you get to vote for are correspondent to the difficulty of the server you’re in, as in, you won’t be able to vote to derby with the best tank in the game in a Beginner server.

5 Likes

I think I saw this somewhere, but I’m not sure

2 Likes

I have a feeling as well.

1 Like

I’m not going to go through the thousand or so suggestions to try and find it though…

At least not yet.

operation duplicate remover will commence at a later date

1 Like

This would be fun in derby.

It randomly picks a teir 1 or teir 2 car for everyone to use, Great!

2 Likes

Everyone maxed out peel lol

2 Likes

Yes, then tryhard would actually have to use the peel, epix

3 Likes

yeah. People call my a TH just because I use the terrain destroyer…well, when it comes to doing damage you don’t really have to try. When it comes to keeping your speed, you have to try hard as hell. Maybe TH has a different meaning, I may be taking it too literal, but using a big truck like that is called utilizing its strengths to win…the people I see as try hard are peoople who use the dodge police and the 1.8 million camaro (extremely OP) in beginner…although I can beat then in the terrain destroyer its not easy they are so fast ;~;

2 Likes

Basically just because its large and in charge doesnt meant its great at everything…is what people think for some reason

1 Like

Do you think the police should be a group car?

1 Like

Yes, in fact they should add more group vechicles

2 Likes

group or VIP yeah. Hell maybe even a tier 2. Its easily the most OP, user friendly car in beginner. The only thing that is better than it is the terrain destroyer, when it comes to durability.

1 Like

The only bad thing about police car is because of push bar on front you can’t add plow.

2 Likes

You can add a plow actually 0.0

1 Like

Wait I don’t think u can

2 Likes

Go in game and try it, last time I tried was 1 week ago and it wouldn’t go on, it’s not in add-ons

2 Likes

Maybe idk. I haven’t played in a couple days I don’t remember. I also don’t use it cause of its crap durability. It might be durable for a tier 1 but im used to the terrain destroyer :>

1 Like

yeah ill check later when I get home.

1 Like

We are talking about police car right?

1 Like