1 Like

Yes it can’t equip plow then

1 Like

it can i have proof but it will seem like i am advertising my channel

2 Likes

I was just playing and it can be added:

Sorry for posting a different topic

1 Like

also people in cc2 (derby and facility) are almost always really nice, but sometimes u run into the bad ones (especially in derby)
once i got all honors and i was like LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO and i was rlly happy and everyone said i was being toxic (i had won like every round since i joined teh server) and next round theres only one other person in the server

2 Likes

lol I often empty servers with the terrain destroyer just because (OMG ITS SO BIG ITS OP111!!) but bruh its so slow I Get its big and it hits like a sledgehammer but…thats all thats going for it lol. FOR NOW anyway. I hope it gets buffed engine wise and acceleration wise. Its top speed doesnt have to be raised by much cause its already deadly at 71mph its accel is just horrible…people need to think before they speak and use a car’s weakness against it

2 Likes

Yeah i only try to put plows on in derby, I don’t know, maybe they changed it also. Maybe its a bug maybe not.

1 Like

Not sure. All I know is when I put the wedge on the terrain destroyer it makes it get stuck on maps like temple (not a bug) and does very little damage. which honestly make sense though because with it off you have the big boxy face of the terrain destroyer hitting them, thats way more surface area of damage to distribute

1 Like