Rating Favorite Songs

10/10

Some thing cool maybe

They aren’t screaming at the top of their lungs + Cool + W 10/10

you have to rate the last song, not just whatever you choose

we responded at the same time

we replyed besically at the same time

yea

yeppers

but yea rate the song its nothing to bad

with another song as well

yea ima rate urs instead of the other one

ok

8/10

We need more game music from underated game

6/10 - Not something I would want to listen to on my own but it’s alright

you should’ve just let someone else rate it then

8/10

6/10 - Not something I’d listen to on my own time but I wouldn’t mind hearing it in public

8.1/10

9.7/10

10/10

fun fact: in saints row 2 this track (where it appears on one of the radio stations) has sing along voicelines for every version of the player character