9/10 sick beat
you might have to turn your volume up a little bit for this, video is kinda quiet
∞/10 I grew up on Linkin Park and they have a special place in my heart
11/10
if thats the case heres some more of my favs (youtube audio compressing fucked over this song smh)
2/10
MAKE IT END, MAKE IT END PLEASE
sorry for wasting nearly eight minutes of your time with this song
You need to stop overreacting when someone posts metal. Just because it’s not your type of music it doesn’t mean you freak out and get mad over it.
7/10
grrr metal!11!1!1! im gonna ban u!1!!!1!
9/10

so technically a 0/10 since I wasn’t able to listen to it
why are you ganging up on robin tho
Nobody is ganging up on him, I’m just trying to get him to stop whining when people post music that he doesn’t like because its getting old.
∞/10 NFS is yes
7/10 song cover looks good
tanker explodes
THANK YOU
I will rate the pretender when i get home but im sending this now before i forget
(someone will get the reference)