Rating Favorite Songs

9.9/10 I dig the kinda classic game music vibe its giving

i love i prevail 20/10

Transformers/10 (11/10 actual rating)

8.8/10 I’m not going to question that album cover

8/10 I know album covers worse than that one (its not bad but I will admit its questionable)

11/10 one of the best songs from mtm

9.8/10

8/10 funky beat lol

9/10

10/10 jimmy eat world is awesome

3/10
ah shit here comes the headache again

8/10

Heard this on Speed Run 4 ^

9/10 sick beat
since the reliant robin blatantly disrespected my music im gonna put something in thats significantly heavier than the banger i sent earlier

8/10 very gud
the one song thats stuck in my head

8/10

ALAN YOU ARE ONE OF US (metal enjoyers)

8/10
whats with these homies dissing my girl

i give it a 8.5/10 not bad but not my type.

btw this song has an extended version which is even better, they boosted the bass. and its 7 minutes.

7/10 i dont like how he pronounces a lot of words, plus its basically just the same line repeated over and over

8/10