Post some of the lamest excuses for a bug ever

Every day on the forum, we wake up to see several bugs in the new for today category. And majority of these bugs are by new users absolutely DESPERATE for Pro Crusher rank, so they make a post and never touch the forum again.
Most of the time these bug posts have already been posted before, and it is rare to find one with proof, actual detail, is ACTUALLY A BUG, and hasn’t been mentioned before. Those are the ones highly likely to be fixed and for Panwellz to rank you up in the group.
People are SO DESPERATE for a FREAKING TITLE, it just scares me.
Seriously, they make some of the most simple things a “bug”.
Like SERIOUSLY?!
Personally, I have accepted I am probably never gonna get Pro Crusher, but if I find a chance, I’m taking it.
Now let’s get to the point. I want you to find the most outrageous, sad, inexcusable, hilarious, or depressing excuse for a bug/ bug report ever.
And post the link in the comments below.
C’mon guys, do it! I need a laugh.
I wanted to put mine but it got deleted :frowning:
It was about someone claiming that a bus not being able to make it up the side of the mountain is a “bug”

3 Likes

This and this

Also I’m honestly surprised that I got Pro Crusher as early as I did

yeah both are just dumb
not all cars “sHoOt FlAmEs”

that was a good choice, a lot of people post a random bug on the forum and never touch it again

these arent half bad tbh
the exhaust flame is when u have terrible ping, the rocket booster can go on forever too
ive seen someone hit 1700 kmh because of bad ping with rocket booster

My first bug report

yeah thats actually not bad

True