Petrol or electric car

• Petrol
  • Electric

0 voters

5 Likes

Its six votes and its a tie. WHO WANTS A FORD F150 EV IN CAR CRUSHERS. OR A PETROL F150 ECO DIESEL OR SOMETHING

2 Likes

i love the R O T A R Y

2 Likes

ok i know how to solve problem

LS Still everything

1 Like

I mean electric cars are cool, but Petrol cars have more of a soul to them.

2 Likes

hmm im not used to seeing the word petrol but im just gonna say Electric

1 Like

for some reson i think electric cars better than Petrol cars becaus As a general rule, a naturally aspirated combustion engine will lose 3% of its power for every 1,000 ft of elevation gain. If you have 100 horsepower at sea level by the time you get to 5,000 feet of elevation your engine is making 85 horsepower . At 10,000 feet of elevation your engine will make 70 horsepower

but EV its never lose the 3% of its power for every 1,000 ft of elevation gain

1 Like

(turbochargers are a thing)

1 Like

petrol

2 Likes

petrol engines are far more reliable and some of them even never break
petrol engines are simple and have so many more times the power potential than electric

2 Likes

petrol has classics

1 Like

Electric cars can have a soul too especially if they’re built for heavier things instead of these sporty little pieces of crap that run around and can’t go off road. Each car tells a story and I wish for that to continue even into the electric era

2 Likes

electric cars also have a tendency to explode or the AI go to shit and kill the people
I would rather go gasser

2 Likes

i cant imagine being in a tesla and then a terrorist hacks it

1 Like

Electric cars may be better for the environment but some of them don’t even have a gearbox. Laaaaaammmmmeeeeee

They don’t have to because they provide enough power at the very start and they don’t have a limited range of RPMs like engines do so technically it’s a limitation that makes it fun and electric cars have their own choice of limitations and stuff such as range and the traction control which can actually be tuned to be perfect compared to other gas vehicles

2 Likes

Even if they are greener they don’t have to be boring Teslas

2 Likes

pee troll

1 Like

why would they if they can deliver instant power

1 Like

Hello the gas cars have
differentials ,transfer case,center Differentials,LSD,Diff Lock, axle

But EV each 4 Wheel Have they owned motor mean they can 100%control a power in the each 4 Wheel

and we still Love Gas cars with manual or dual clucth Because its fun to drive and looks Cool when Driving

1 Like