Panzertruck(from burnin rubber 5)

Name:Panzertruck(from burnin rubber 5)

Defence rating:700

Attack rating:280

Top speed:140km/h

Special weapon:AUTO GUNS (REPLACES THE POWERUP SLOT SO THE VEHICLE CAN’T TAKE ANY POWERUPS) the auto guns can be activated at any time. When activated they will gonna fire at any enemy vehicle at medium range they see. They will be active for 10 seconds then they cooldown for 3mins.They do damage as the minigun crusher does.

In juggernaut this vehicle does not have shredder or guns.

This vehicle can be unlocked by having 150T money, 4 tokens and all badges in the game (EXPECT OUTDATED BADGES AND THE TOP VEHICLE BADGE)

The reason that im posting the same vehicle again is because it doesn’t let me edit it Also it will be long as the kenworth w900 is

8 Likes

150T!? All badges? Man this is too hard for this vehicle and yeah, the auto guns can’t shoot back or forward so it’s make it useless.

6 Likes

yes and the autoguns can shoot back

6 Likes

I don’t think so

6 Likes

And yea it’s unbalanced

5 Likes

not at all

6 Likes

And auto guns can’t do anything to tank

6 Likes

20mm vs 400-500mm (Abrams)

6 Likes

they will fire extremly fast and they do damage as much the minigun crusher does

6 Likes

copyright

5 Likes

Well, the fast shooting didn’t change the penetration

6 Likes

Minigun crusher’s size is increased and this auto gun is maximum 20 - 30 mm. BUT! In future updates we can change the shells of tanks and this auto gun too. So changing it to armor-piercing tape and we have 50 - 55 mm of penetration, so we can easily destroy the Trelet Barshky 4x4. Changing to armor-piercing incendiary and we can easily destroy cars.

7 Likes

Maybe can change

6 Likes

so should this vehicle be added to the game?

6 Likes

If you look on the vehicle’s name you will that expect the vehicles name it also says “from burnin rubber 5” with that way it shows that the vehicle is from a different game.

6 Likes

already was suggested

6 Likes

i know if i could edit my post it wouldn’t make new topic

6 Likes

Without shell customization it’s autoguns are useless. But ok.

6 Likes

they can kill smal cars

5 Likes

no

5 Likes